🌑7.

Ryan Caster
(Dad)

I made Roman park a block away, and I walked the rest of the way to my house. There was a black Lexus parked in the driveway, and my uncle's Toyota sat next to it.

"God I hope he didn't call the police" I mumble as I open the front door. "I honestly dont know where the hell he could be at" Ian voice was raspy, like he had just woken up, or hadn't gone to sleep.

"Well maybe if you weren't so hellbent on denying him his happiness then he would be here smartass" Lydia retorted hysterically, she'll always defend me I loved it.

I walked into the kitchen where everyone was, in less then a second all eyes fell on me. Lydia was the first to come up in hug me. I know I was only been gone for the night but this was the first time I didn't come back home. No matter how bad it got I always came back home.

My heart stopped for a second as I saw my dad sitting in at the head of the table, my uncle beside him. "D..dad"

"Hey Ev, where ya been?" He got up from his seat and I ran into his arms. "I've missed you so much" he patted my back.

"I know" he whispered. "I missed you guys more" he stepped back looking me over. "Now can you explain to me why your wearing a shirt two times your size?"

I looked down and I didn't even noticed I had threw on Roman's army green shirt. Ian eyes widened, he got up take a sniff of the material. Here we go again.

"Where exactly were you?" Ian questioned his voice low, and cold. "Getting some air" I lied, everyone fell silent.

"Your lying, I can hear your heart. Were you with him huh?! With that fucking rogue!"

"You don't own me Ian! I'm your little brother not your fucking property"

"Boys" my dad warned. "No I'm sick of this for my entire life he has blocked out every form of happiness for me. Kept me in a glass box like a porcelain doll never to be touched, looked at, breathed on. It's not fair" my voice cracked.

"I... I deserve to be happy don't I?" My words were empty, like my heart. Out of all people Ian should understand.

"Evan" Ian started. "No, I bet you didn't tell dad that the night I first went into my change I almost died, my body couldn't handle it because I was so weak. Unlike every other wolf who had prepare for their change." I cried it was the worst night of my life. For others it was freeing and life changing.. me it left me in the pack infirmary for almost two weeks.

"I didn't prepare because my big brother refused to let me do anything but sit on the sidelines. My first boyfriend never happened because he refused to let me date, my first kiss never happened. I dont even know what the hell a first heartbreak is because of Ian." I stepped closer to my brother forcing him to look at me.

"He got to have a girlfriend or two, or three, or however many he wanted. He got to lose his virginity, got to experience a first love, heartbreak, kiss, crush etc. Me I had to hear about his amazing experiences and only hope I got the same chance." I continued everything was just boiling over, and the heat couldn't be turned down.

"Evan I'm sorry" Ian said softly

"Ian felt that I wasn't ready for anything that didn't require his permission" the guilt was all over my brother's face.

I didn't know I had so much anger, and resentment towards Ian. Not until now.

"I hate you, I hate you so much. Because I had to live through you, it wasn't fair or right. And you didn't once think about what you were depriving me of. I got depress..ed, and I have an..an-xiety and I was lonely. So... so-fucking lonely Ian" he tried to touch me but my hand went across his face.

It stung, but the satisfaction was there, I finally stopped being his innocent little brother, I let it all out.

"Your a terrible fucking person Ian, and I hate you so much. I have never been so angry at you in my life" my dad stepped between us. Hot tears ran down my face, my nose stuffy, my heart beating a mile a minute.

"Evan I just wanted to keep you safe" Ian said lowly. "Yeah I was safe alright. I was so safe especially when I tried to kill myself after dad left"

My dad's eyes snapped to me.

It had only been three months after dad had left. I was so depressed and feeling worthless, and sad. Lonely, you name it. I finally just said fuck it, I can never be as happy as the next person.

And I didn't mean anything to anyone, and no one would care. So I went into dad's study, getting into the safe I took a dose of wolfsbane. He kept it just for emergencies.

It would've killed me in minutes if Lydia hadn't came over, and found me. Where was Ian if you might ask, he was on a date with his now mate. He was being happy..

I resented him because he had everything that he never allowed me to have.

"Its sad Ian how I finally get some type of happiness, and because you don't approve I have to give it all up."