🌑11.

Adeline (Left) & Alice (Right)

Roman's POV

"Robbie what did you see, and why could you bring it up in front of everyone else?" I asked once we get the private quarters of my office. He sighs taking a seat next to me.

"There is a traitor in the pack, someone is going to betray you" I sat up in my seat.

"Who" my voice was lace was venom. "I'm not sure alpha they seem to have found a type of shield to keep me from seeing who they are, or what their intentions are"

"Have you recieved any readings" he sighed shaking his head no. "I'm seer Ro, not a empath I wish I was though"

"So what the bloody hell can you tell me then!" I snapped. "There's a darkness coming that will not only challenge the pac, but your character. And whatever the traitors intentions are their coming for Evan" my eyes widened.

"Alpha a side of you that you've kept at bay for so long will make a appearance" he warned me.

"Why Evan?"

"He's your weakness, rather you care to admit it or not he's your weakness" I watched out of the window as the twins showed Evan around.

I took a deep breath, not trying to lose my composure especially because Evan will be able to feel it. "What else do we know"

"Not much, just that whoever they are their in this pack"

"Where the fuck is Owen?" I questioned. "Last time I saw him he was in the kitchen eating a sandwich"

"Bloody fat ass find him Robbie" he nodded, leaving my office. I slammed my hands down on the desk.

"Fuck!" I tried to relax, but my emotions were slowly starting to lose control.

A traitor in my pack, they'll suffer and if they even touch a hair on Evan's head I'll massacre them. Torture them, maul them. I'll slaughter them like the coward they are.

Evan's POV

The twins showed me around the property it was pretty big. Almost a hundred or so square feet of land, and forest around them. It was peaceful and quiet, plus well hidden, no one could bother them. They could just be them.

"So do you love him?"

"Love?" Did she me Roman, it's too early isn't it.

"Have you guys mated, I bet that sex was just fucking amazing" Alice gushed, she was going gaga over this stuff.

"Alice stop it, your making the kid blush. Look at him he's a tomato" Adeline said coming to my defense.

"Yeah a tomato with a plump ass" Alice joked. I have never felt so self conscious till now. "Oh lighten up sweetie I'm just kidding, a little"

"So how long have you guys been apart of the pack" I said quickly changing the subject. "10 years we got here when we were 9, the old alpha took us in. We were orphans-"

"Murderous orphans" Alice added. She seemed pretty uncomfortable talking about it. "Is it rough being here?"

They shook their heads simultaneously. "Not at all initiation was tough, and just cruel. But once your in, your in this is home. And soon enough everyone becomes family" Adeline explained. We were heading back into the kitchen.