Preview🌑

I woke up to the most painful cramps of my life, slowly I climb out of bed making sure not to wake Roman. He had been up all day trying to help Robbie with the whole traitor in the pack situation.

I wobble into the kitchen going towards the cabinets I grab a glass out of the cubby. Just as I'm filling it a sharp pain hits me in my ribs. The glass drops splashing in the sink. I feel an unfathomable amount of pain set in.

I double over, clutching my stomach. "Please..."

"Please dont take her from me" I beg to any god or goddess listening. The pain only gets worse.

The light switches on, Roman rushes to my side. "Love tell me what's wrong" he holds me up.

"I dont know it just feels like ahhh–" another cramp comes even harder. "What the hell is happening?" I cry.

"Love I think your having contractions" Roman says standing me up.

Another one comes and I fall to the ground. "They're about two to three minutes apart love. The baby is coming" Roman lays me on the couch.

Quickly I watch as he uses his speed to pack everything we need for the private hospital. Once he finishes, he grabs me up, bookbag on his shoulders. All the while barking orders through the phone.

We leave out the apartment, and both the twins and Lydia are already here. The girls grab me throwing my arms over their shoulders.

Roman takes the bag, going to pull the car out front "His bloody contractions are about two minutes apart we need to move" he tells them.

"Help me please" I cry as the girls muster all their strength to carry me to the elevator, and out to the car. We get in the drive to the hospital.

Another contraction comes, and I feel like I'm dying. I will never again question motherhood because this is bullshit.

We get to the facility just in time, nurses take me to the operating room. Roman helps me get dress in my gown, they attach a IV to my arm. And began timing my contractions.

"I'm not ready" I tell Roman. Sweat drips from my head and my stomach is aching all over.

"Love you're gonna do fine, just relax" I shake my head.

"What if I don't make it?" His eyes widened. And for the first time I think he's scared.

He rest his head against mine. "Baby look at me, you are going to be fine. If anything happens to you or Emma I'll–"

I smile playing in his hair "You cant kill everyone in the hospital." I laugh.

"I can try" he jokes. I kiss him, my nerves are just about all over the place.

........