🌑15.

The car ride home was quiet, and honest a hundred percent, million times over again awkward. My dad and uncle sat in the front, me and Ian sat in the backseat. I could feel Ian staring at me, but I kept my headphones in ignoring his burning glaze.

After twenty minutes or so, Ian was still staring I decided to say something. Turning to him, he averted his gaze.

Taking out one of my airpods I watch him "What is your problem?" Ian turns to me trying to play innocent.

He sighs "Why did you leave?" I turn back towards my window. "Ian-"

"No why did you leave? Huh? We're your family and you just up and fucking left with that rog-"

I turn to face him."Dont! Just dont this is why I left. This is the exact reason, look how you so easily disrespect, and talk down on someone you have yet to talk to. You are so angry at me for what exactly.. Being happy!?" I question.

"You think that- that is the fucking reason"

"Boys" my dad warned. "No dad, he had a chance to tear me a new one let me return the favor" Ian snaps.

"You really think I'm mad because your happy. No I'm fucking mad because you abandoned your family for a man you barely even know. You choose that dirty, murderous rogue-"

"Stop the car" I yell. My dad looks back at me shocked. "I wont repeat myself. Stop the damn car!"

The car comes to a abrupt stop. I get out walking in back towards Roman's pack house. "Evan!" Ian yells.

"Evan!" I turn to him once again. "Got to hell Ian! Go straight to hell, and when you get down there go fuck yourself, over and over again. I deserve happiness just like anyone else, you are so full of yourself that you dont even see what your doing" I tell him.

Cars slow down watching the epic showdown if you could even call it that. "See what?"

"You are the fucking reason I left. You- Ian, not dad. Not anyone else but you. You cant stand to see anyone else happy unless it's your damn self. Have you ever once thought maybe, just maybe you should get to know Roman?" He didn't say anything.

"I dont need to get to know him to know he isnt the tight guy for you" he retorts

"Look- I'm sorry I left, really I am but let me make this clear to you. You will not speak on my mate, you will not disrespect him or call him out of his name. Because I have always respected you and your relationship and you will do the same, rather you like it or not." He strutted over to me getting in my face.

"And who the hell do you think you are, in your big brother" Ian says, I could tell what he was doing he wanted me to challenge. Not just as my big brother, but as my alpha.

"This is my first, final and only warning Ian. You may be my big brother but I am not afraid to put you in check. Not anymore. Try me" I challenged, to my surprise he backed down.

"Whatever" he says brushing it off, but I could see it in his eyes even if it was only a little. I struck fear in his heart.

I walk past him bumping his shoulder, going back to the car getting I shut the door putting my headphone back in. My father, and uncle followed suit no one saying anything the rest of the car ride home.

My mind was wandering around, but it kept coming back to the whole traitor thing. Why would anyone wanna betray our pack? Who had Ian wrong? And how long have they been playing the packs demise?