🌑14.

It had only been a month since I've been with Roman, and I was loving it. Sure I missed my best friend but the twins, and everyone else was starting to feel like family. I woke up in so much pain, my ass ached. My legs burned I felt like I had went through a full body workout. Roman was asleep beside me, I slowly slipped out of his arms going to the bathroom.

Grabbing his shirt off the floor I turned on the light, a smile eteched onto my face. Covering my body were red spots, hickeys from the night before.

Yeah.. the night before I bit my lip, slowly touching each spot. Smiling as I did so I still couldn't believe I really lost my virginity to Roman. I felt like I was on a cloud, though my ass still hurt.

Since I've been here Roman has brought me a new wardrobe, shoes included. I've become part of his everyday routine. That and all the good sex, I still went to school but I barely hung out with Lydia. Everytime she saw me with the twins she would walk the other way.

Roman has even let me train with them. I had become pretty damn good. I even got to take on the twins, 2 on 1 and I held my own. Even though Alice so tripped me, but she won't admit it. Roman and me went against each other once, an I later regretted after he literally choked slammed me. And the worse part he wasn't even trying.

I missed my dad though, I was still mad at Ian. In yeah it had been a month, and sure they say time heals all your wounds, but I felt like mine were worse.

I didn't even notice Roman come in behind me. He was in a pair of pajama pants that hung dangerously low. He smiled, wrapping his arm around my waist.

"What's wrong?" He asked. I turned to him bringing him into a breath taking kiss. Roman was surprised but it didn't take him long to kiss back.

He bit my lip demanding entrance, just as he was about to deepen the kiss. I pulled away giving him a single peck on the lips. Roman growled frustratedly, he grabbed me by my face.

"Don't tease" he said bringing me back into our kiss. I held my mouth close making him even more frustrated. He reached between my legs grabbing my cock. I gasp and he took his opportunity to stick his tongue in my mouth. He picked me up placing me on the sink.

Roman smirked as I let him win. He was getting ready to take me once again. A knock came from the door, Roman growled storming out of the bathroom, I jumped off the sink.

"Really what the hell is so important" he growled at the interrupter.

"His brother aka alpha is here" I felt my heart drop into my stomach. I walked into the bedroom, moving Roman to the side I followed Owen downstairs. Not surprisingly he was eating a bowl of cereal.

I went down the stairway into the living room where my brother, dad and uncle waited. I stood in front of them, my dad being the first to speak.

"Why did you leave?" He questioned. "I couldn't be there anymore dad"

Ian snickered. "Oh now it's a problem being around family" he said coldly.

"No it's a problem being around you Ian" I said standing my ground. His head snapped up, he got up getting in my face.

"I would drag your sorry ass out of here Evan"

"I dare you to try Caster" Roman's voice boomed. Owen stood behind him, holding him back by his shoulder.

"Evan, can you please just come home in we can all talk about this" my uncle questioned. "Are we actual gonna talk or am I gonna get locked in my room" I looked to Ian.

"You best hope I dont put bars on your windows" I rolled my eyes. "I don't wanna go home"

"Ian" my dad pleaded. "Tell me would you wanna go home, knowing that your family hates the person that makes you happiest." He hung his head low.

"No I wouldn't son. But I would anyway family, is still family. And yeah at times we wish we could pick and choose our family like they were toppings on ice cream but we cant" he explained. Roman hand slid around my waist, he pulled me into him.

"Your dad has a point Ev" I looked up at him. "I know you be here with me, and I'm not saying you can't. But go home just for a little while, and when your ready I'll come running" he assured me.

"Roman" he shushed me with a small kiss. "I know baby trust me" he gave me a hug.

"I'll go help Owen get your things" he stated kissing my head. Just as Owen and Roman were bringing in my things, in came everyone. The twins, and Robbie they immediately noticed my bags.

"Evie where are you going" asked Alice, I gave her a sad smile. "Evan?" Adeline continued.

"I have to go home guys" the girls both looked like they had been shot in the gut. They were so good at hiding their emotions I guess this time, they had to let it out.

Adeline hugged me her tears covering Roman's shirt. Alice was next. "Guys I'll be back I promise"

"We know it's just your the only person who actually gave a fuck. And gotten to us-" Adeline chocked out.

"You actually took the time to know us not as one but as individuals. We love you Evan" I held back tears as we stayed in the hug longer then I should've. Holding back tears.

Robbie even gave me a hug. But not before whispering something so only I could hear.

"Be careful there's a traitor among you" I tried my best to hide my reaction, but the chill that ran down my spin had my hairs sticking up.

Owen gave me a wave, still munching on his cereal. Then there was Roman, I felt my heart sink. He gave me a weak smile.

He brought me into his embrace. "I know" he cooed. As stray tears fell. "I love you so much"

"I love you more" he told me. I felt sadness come over me.

And maybe I was dramatic but for the first time I felt like I was no longer in Ian's shadow. I had finally stood in the sun, and lived for me, be happy for me and that broke my heart because now I have to go back to one place where I always felt like a caged bird. Roman held onto me, his grip warm his scent everlasting in my memory.

He pulled away giving me one more breath taking kiss. "I love you, be safe"

"I love you too, and I'll call you everyday" I said with a small smile. "I know"

Ian tried to usher me out but I snatched away from him. "Don't touch me"