🌑Preview

Baby Emma

The nurse came in, looking into the small crib she looked back at us.
"Excuse me but I'm here to take baby Emma"

Both Roman and I look at each other than at her. "What do you mean. A nurse just came to take her vitals" the young nurse shook her head.

"Right we watch her take Emma, she she should be back by now" Ezra states, the nurse looks as puzzled as we are.

"I'm sorry but that cant be possible I'm the RN for you" she explains. A frenzy of panic takes over my body, the blood drains from my face.

I feel my body start to shake. What the hell was she talking about if she was the nurse than- than who the hell just came and took my baby. I look to Roman who is already on his feet.

Roman grabs the woman by her neck, slamming her against the wall. Fear contorts her face. "Alpha Roman pl...please" she begs.

"Where's Emma!" He seethes. My baby someone just- just... no no.

His men scatter out the room, going to check the clinic. It's a private facility how in the hell could they have gotten in. Unless.. Unless the traitor was also here.

"Find my fucking daughter or I'll bloody kill- massacre your asses!" Roman shouts to them.

"Roman?! Roman! Where the hell is my daughter?!" I scramble out of the bed ripping my stitches in the process. The pain shoots through my entire body but I dont care. I want my baby.

Roman catches me just as I hit the floor. "Let me go I want Emma. Where's my baby!" I scream fighting against his hold. He holds me in his arms even as the blood seeps through my hospital gown.

"Fi-find my b..baby" it feels like a million needles are being stabbed into my body. My heart shatters, something snaps in me, my baby is gone.

My innocent little Emma. Where is she? How could I not have kept her close. Why wasn't I paying attention. How the fuck didn't I notice?!

"Love I promise we're gonna find her" he cooed, he rest his head against mine. "I'm so sorry, love. I'll get out little girl back no matter what it takes" he assures.

I sob in his arms, as he rocks me back and forth. A blood bath surrounding us, I felt like someone had just cut out my soul, my heart and everything else I had to offer.

2 weeks earlier....