🌑8.

I went up to my room, I closed the door happy to be by myself. I went into my closet changing out of my clothes into regular jeans, and a long shirt.

"Hello love" I jumped turning around to see Roman standing in a black hoodie and joggers, his hair messy. I stood at a good distance but that couldn't stop the impulses.

"What... How did you get in here?" He shoved his hands in his pockets. Here he goes again looking at me with those gorgeous blue eyes.

"I wanted to see you love" I shook my head, a small smile creeping on my face. I looked down at my feet. "Look at me" he demanded, my head snapped up in a instant.

"Come here" it was as if my feet had a mind of their own, I walked straight into his all to willing and open arms. He leaned down pulling me up into a kiss. "Your sending out all these distress signals how could I not come to you"

"Distress signal?" He nodded taking a seat on the bed so that I rested between his legs. He took his hood off running his hand through his already messy, dirty blonde hair.

"You look tired" he laughed humorlessly. "I'm an rogue alpha, it ain't all killing and fun" he stated.

I tensed a little when he said killing. "How did you get here?"

"Well my car-"

I laughed. "Not here I mean here, how did you become one of the most dangerous wolves in a century"

"That's a long story love" I looked at the clock it was barely 1 o'clock.

"We have time" I kicked off my shoes, getting in the bed, I patted the seat next to me. He smiled scooting back next to me.

"My dad was a rogue, and my mom was his ex-alpha's daughter. She denied my grandfather's wishes and married him, and they had me. It came to no surprise that they wanted a pack of their own. My dad went out recruiting dangerous supposedly untamed rogues that didn't believe in authority" he stopped, I could feel some sadness lurking under him.

"Why did you never join a pack?"

"I couldn't my father being who he was no one wanted to take a chance on Remus, and Elena Cane's son" he sounded disappointed.

"Do you maybe I don't know want to get out of here" Roman smirked. "I'm becoming a bad influence on you love aren't I?" He said kissing me. I smiled turning away.

"We don't have to-" when I looked up Roman was already halfway out the window. "You coming love?" I laughed,

••••••••••••••

Ian's POV

I sat at the dining room table drinking down another beer, unable to get Evan's hurt words outta my head. I never once thought that me keeping him safe was really separating him from the world.

Here I thought I was doing the right fuking thing and I was wrong.

"Hey bud, want some company" my dad asked. I shook my head, yes.

"Dad I did my best you know-"

"I know son, it wasn't fair for me to leave you and your brother like that. I should've put you first-"

"Dad don't" I interrupted. "You were saving lives on the other side of the world, I ain't mad at you for it. Really I'm not" he took a sip of his scotch.

"But Evan was" he said disappointedly. "He got over it-"

"Why didn't you tell me he tried to kill himself?" The question threw me off.

"Well I uh.. I don't know dad. Honestly that was when things started to change. Almost losing my little brother made me realise he wasn't ready for the reality of the real world not just yet" I explained solemnly.

"But was that really your choice Ian, I'm not putting any blame on you kiddo but did you stop to think exactly how that would affect Evan?" He questioned.

I didn't, I just wanted him safe and away from the dangers of the world. But I couldn't because the dangers were under own roof and I invited them in.

"Maybe you should go talk to him, he's been in his room all evening" I drowned the rest of my beer. "Maybe I should dad"