🌑17.

Preview...

Robbie's P.O.V

I was standing in the middle of a hall, but it wasn't the pack house I must have astral projected myself into the future again. I heard talking from behind a door, I listened carefully but I couldn't recognize the voices.

Walking down the hall, there was a door up ahead, I had seen it before in a previous vision. But i couldn't remember which one exactly. I stopped once the voices got louder.

"Listen to me if you strike now, the entire plan will mess up!" One of the voices said.

"Well waiting isnt a damn option, if we wait any longer we could lose the element of surprise" the other retorted. The voices sounded so familiar yet so strange.

"You act as if you cant betray your own brother" Brother?!

Who's brother. I grab the knob of the door but just as I did I was sent back to the present. I shot up out of the bed, sweat coating my body.

"So what did you see" startled by Roman standing at the door. His arms crossed, only in a hoodie and sweats. He hasn't been getting sleep since Evan left.

He rarely got sleep as if, but with Evan being gone he's up at 3am pacing. Or down in the training area, beating the poor punching bag.

"H..how did you-"

"Don't worry about it, just answer the question Robert" he says brushing off my question.

I shake my head, sitting on the edge of the bed trying to figure out how to explain it.

"I'm not sure. It wasn't a clear picture but-" before I could finish Roman was grabbing me up.

He whipped out his claws, putting it at the base of my neck. Lining them up with my spine. "Don't move" he warns. He punctures my neck, my entire body going stiff.

The entire vision flashed before me as if it was a movie. It was over in less than a second, Roman and I were brought back to the present. He removed his claws wiping the blood on a towel hanging on my chair.

"Alpha?" I rubbed the back of my neck. He had this look of recognition, he knew who the traitor was. "Roman what do we do"

"We wait, if we strike now with no proof, it'll break Evan" he replies. "Not of word of this is to leave this bloody room" he yells. I nod in understanding.

"Good the last thing we want is for him to know. That we know" he explains. He leaves out. A storm was coming, I could feel it.

In this was just the calm...