🌑19.

After the mall the girls and I headed back to my house. Ian, Dad and Kiera were all in the living room, when we walked in their voices were low.

"Everything okay?" They stop talking eyeing me. "Uh yeah bud, how was the mall?"

Lydia sighs "He was whining the entire time–"

"Actually" Alice added "He was whining, complaining he was hungry-" 

"Oh and he wanted deep fried pickles which is just gross" Addy adds, I crash down on the couch happy to take off my shoes.

"Maybe it's just me but do my feet look way fatter than their usual skinny size" I say massaging my sore piggies. "No they look fine to me" Ian says quickly.

"Uh Lydia can I talk to you outside" Ian says grabbing Lydia before she can answer. Alice growls as he takes her hand.

Territorial are we? I watch as they head outside, not caring I got up to my room feeling nauseous all over again.

Ian's POV

"What the hell Ian?" Lydia says yanking her arm out of my grip. "Lydia is Evan a virgin?"

Her face goes red.

"I.. uh- I mean describe what you mean when you say virgin" she says trying not to look guilty. But I could hear her heart pounding through her chest.

"Lydia it's fine if he's not" I assure her. She takes a deep breath before nodding. "Yes" she squeaks.

"Why do you ask?" She questions. "I dont know, I'm pretty sure he's pregnant"

"Pregnant!" She yells I quickly cover her mouth. "Dammit Lydia do you want the entire neighborhood to hear you" she removes my hand from her mouth.

"Are you sure. I thought male anything cant get pregnant" she says shocked. The sun shined down on us, the hot day slowly coming to an end

"According to some lore I read it's possible. But it's rare like one out of a billion type of rare." Her mouth drops.

"That explains so much" she says I feel like I could see the lightbulb popping on in her head. "But does he know?"

"No, I dont think so" I tell her. "Well smartass dont you think you should probably– I dont know tell him!?" I shake my head.

How the hell am I suppse to tell my little brother that he's pregnant.

Unknown POV

Evan is pregnant this perfect that means that, that child will be the way to my power. That child will set everything in motion. I watched from down the street listening in careful as Lydia and Ian talked in hushed whispers.

Once the baby is born I will be all powerful Alpha ruling over a army of werewolves no one would be able to oppose me. No would be able to stop me. I'll start with the Slayer Wolves and from there, I'll conquer every pact in the damn country.

I'll rule the underworld of supernaturals. This is perfect. Everything will fall into place once Evan has the baby.

Evan's POV

I sat up in my bed. Feeling queasy, I jumped up running to the bathroom. The vomit came up looking like clam chowder and smelling like acidic Cheetos. As I leaned forward the last of it dribbled from my lips and my stomach turned over one more time.

I guess mixing pickles and ice cream and everything else was a big mistake. I feel a sharp pain against my rib cage I grip my stomach doubled over in pain.

I felt it again, it felt like something was kicking me. The pain seemed to over whelm me, because I was throwing up once again. This time there was blood mixed in, the metallic taste on my tastebuds.

I stand up kind of fast, regretting it instantly. Sight and sound become unclear and I feel like I'm about to fall over. My bedroom door opens than sight and sound are gone and I feel myself on the floor unconscious. 

.........

I'm brought out of my sleep by the sound of faint beeping. The entire room smelled like cleaner, and bleach. I could hear voices around me but they sounded muffled.

Slowly I cracked my eyes open they were alot more sensitive to the light than I expected. "I cant believe he fucking fainted" I hear someone whisper

"Will all of you keep your voices down" a deeper voice warns.

"Has anyone contacted Roman hes going to kill us if we dont call him soon" a softer voice says.

"God why the hell are you guys so damn loud" I slowly sit up. Everyone is standing on the other side of the room. I'm not in the hospital, I'm at the pack infirmary.

"Bud you're awake" my dad is the first one to get up and hug me. "Roman says he's on his way" Addy tells me her and the girls come sit on my bed.

"What happened?" I ask using the bed remote to sit myself up more

"You vomited, than fainted. Dr. Banner is still running test she says its gonna take some time" Lydia explains. I nod, my head felt like someone was banging a drum in it.

The infirmary door opens and in walks a frustrated Roman. He shoots daggers at the twins, who quickly stand up backing away.

Coming in behind him is Robbie, and Owen who's eating a bag of chips. He's always eating something. His eyes meet mine, and they soften.

"Love, what the hell happened" he says looking towards the twins. "Alpha Roman he fainted" Addy says quickly. He let's out a growl both girls stand at attention.

"I'm okay Roman, dont be mad at them" Roman plops down on the bed bringing me into a hug. "I was so fucking worried" he whispers, kissing my head.

"I'm fine, really just hungry" I tell him, Owen points the bag of potatoes chips into direction. I happily take it, eating the salty chips quickly.

"Last time I offer you a chip" Owen mumbles. Roman raises a brow at me.

"I guess I forgot to mention my appetite has drastically increased" I say with a shy smile.

In, walks in Dr. Banner the older woman holds my chart in her hand. She looks up, surprised at all the people taking up the infirmary.

"Doctor what's wrong with me?" I question. "Well uh.. Evan honey-"

"Just bloody spit it out" Roman growls. The older woman jumps slightly. "Evan is pregnant, going on his second month" by mouth drops off of my face and onto the floor.

What the fuck did she just say?! I'm what? Evan who– is what?!

"Yeah no it doesn't work that way. I cant get pregnant. It's impossible men dont get pregnant, how do I know because I watch discovery channel" I say feeling anxious all of a sudden.

"Well I'm sorry Evan but you are. The fainting was due to you being overly dehydrated, and overheated. Plus the intake of so many red meats isn't good for a baby. Werewolf or not" I look at Roman who seems to be in shock.

"Uh doc, quick question is it normal for wolves to go into shock" I say waving my hand in front of Roman's face.

"You finally did it. You broke him" Owen laughs. "Roman" I call. He snaps out his trance like state.

His hand goes onto my belly. "My baby is having my baby" he says.

I nod. "Yeah I.. I guess I am" i laugh slightly. A giant smile appears on his face as he brings me into a kiss.

"Love, I'm so happy" I laugh. "I'm glad the only question that remains is where the hell is this baby coming out of" Roman smile quickly fades, and so does everyone else's.

"The same place it went-"

"Shut up Owen!" The entire room yells. Roman keeps his hands on my belly, a smile still on his face.

"I'm going to be a father" I nod stroking his cheek. "Yes, your gonna be a daddy"

"I'm already a-"

"AHEM!" My dad clears. Roman closes his mouth. I try to hold in my laugh.

"I love you" Roman hums, he lays his head on my stomach. "I love you both" I smile running my hand through his hair.

"We love you too"