🌑6.

Owen Franklin
(Roman's Beta)

My body shifted on the incredibly comfy bed, I tried to turn over but there was a overpowering weight holding me down.

I groaned trying again, this time i recieved a irritated groan come from the weight. "Stop moving" my eyes fluttered open.

Only to be met with a very sculpted body, and a firm solid six pack. I wasn't at home either the room I was in was army green, and gray. I tried to wiggle my way out of Roman's steel grip.

"Love, please stop" he said his voice groggily. I felt something stick me in the thigh, I gasp. "You see what you did" Roman groaned frustrated, smiled shyly.

"H..how did I get here?" I asked, he pulled me back into his warm chest. "It started to rain and I wasn't going to pass up the opportunity to get you in my bed" I hit on his arm.

He chuckled, he kissed my head. "Where exactly are we"

"At my bloody apartment, now can you please go back to sleep" he said snuggling into me, his arm kept me in place. I looked under the sheet, I was in a oversized shirt, and him only in pajama bottoms.

"But.. R-" he didn't even let me finish as he crashed his lips into mine. He climbed on top of me, pinning my hands above my head.

"I get very irritated when I get woken up love, and very hungry" he licked his lips, leaning down he took my soft flesh in between his teeth.

"Ro...Roman" I tried to get out of his grip, but he had too much weight on me. I didn't have any pants on, so the bulge in my briefs were free to make a tent.

"Pl..uuhh" he chuckled, enjoying the torture he was inflicting on me. He kept on hand on my wrist the other snaked it way under my briefs.

"D..dont Ro..." he devoured my mouth, his tongue not asking for permission just taking me, his hand massaged my leaking tip.

"Roman.. someone's... uh coming" I could barely form words, his touch was sending me on a high that I didn't want to come down from.

And when the door flew opened I felt my heart drop into my soul. "Oh my goddess! Roman get off! Get off!" With unknown strength I threw him to the ground.

"Bloody hell Evan!"

"So this is the new mate" the guy said trying to hold in his laugh. "Owen get out"

"It'll be a shame if he got pregnant, he's so small"

"Pregnant!?"

"Hey you know what they say oral is great, but anal makes your hole weak" he said dead serious.

"Who the hell was that?" Roman got up joining me on the bed.

"My beta Owen, he's here with me. He's actually looking for a mate himself" I nodded.

Roman leaned in trying to kiss me, I put my hand up blocking him. "I need to get home what time is it? And where's my phone"

Roman groaned getting up, he grabbed my  phone off the dresser. It was dead, dammit.

I loved how it was dead but it still had enough battery to tell me to charge it.

"Roman do you have a charger?" He pointed to the neon blue cord already plugged into the wall. I quickly put my phone on the charger waiting a couple of minutes for it to come on.

As soon as it did, it started to ding constantly. I had 30 missed calls, 17 voicemails and like a hundred texts.

"Crap!" I groaned, every other call and text was from Ian, or Lydia. "I'm screwed"

"I can take you home" he offered. "Yeah and risk my brother and you fighting on the front lawn" he shook his head.

"So what exactly are you gonna tell em love, that you went for a bloody walk. Then you so happenly fell and got my scent, and a hickey on your neck" Roman said annoyed.

Hickey?! I went straight to the bathroom, he gave me a hickey and it's not healing why isn't it healing.

"Why isn't it healing?" Roman stood behind me amusement in his blue eyes. "Markings from a alpha or any injuries in general take longer to heal when inflicted by a alpha" he commented.

"Roman!" I whined. "Sorry love, I couldn't help myself." He said kissing my head, leaving me in the bathroom.

If Ian didn't hate me now I think this would do the trick. "Just use a cold spoon, fork" roman said I glared at him. He dropped his pajama pants and I turned away.

"Don't be shy love this is all yours" I let my curiosity take over, and peeked. His body was perfect he even had a few tattoos.

"I can feel you gawking at me love" I grabbed my pants off the the chair, going into the bathroom.

"Hurry up so you can take me home" I said slamming the door behind me. I rested my head against the door, sliding down till I hit the cool floor.

"I'm so screwed" I told myself. Ian's never gonna forgive this, then adding what happened at dinner this is just gonna add fuel to the fire.

I slid on my pants, getting up, I went to the sink washing my face. I looked around the bathroom till I found a spare toothbrush. I brushed my teeth, then left out making sure to clean up any mess I made. I felt terrible.