🌑10.

Robert 'Robbie' Chatham

Ian's POV

"Ev.. hey Ev can we please talk. I know I messed up as a brother and IL sorry" I waited for a response, I wasn't surprise to hear silence.

"Look Evan, I really am sorry everything I did I thought it was best for you. I was new to this parenting thing after dad left, I was trying to be an alpha and a brother at the same time and got my roles... look Evan I'm sorry and I love you kiddo. I know I messed up but I can't just allow you to stay mad at me for the rest of our lives" I grabbed the handle taking the risk I opened his door.

"Evan?" I looked around his room, his bathroom was empty. His bedroom door was open.

"Where the hell did he go?"

Evan's POV

"Where are we going Roman" a smile played on his lips. They were so plump and pink I wanted to suck on them. What is he doing to me.

"Love trust me, the last thing I would do is put you in harm's way" he stated. I didn't say much, we were on the expressway heading north.

"Evan, you look tired why dont you sleep love" Roman reached into the back seat giving me his oversized jacket laying it over me like a blanket.

I closed my eyes, letting the music and the scenery put me to sleep.

When I woke up we were coming up on a big house, it looked like it could house at least two full packs. The house looked old, but renovated to meet the modern era. It was nice it was red bricked, there was a open yard with a neatly done garden in the front.

"Roman? Where exactly are we?" I questioned. "My home" he said with a smile he smooth his blonde hair back taking my hand he guided me inside.

The house was welcoming from the open door to the wide hallway. Upon the walls were the photographs of children, so obviously so happy.

The floor was an old-fashioned with a blend of deep homely browns and the walls were the different shades of grey and white it was beautiful. No one was in the living room.

"Their training" Roman stated as if he could hear my thoughts. "Training?"

"They have a routine, breakfast, training for 2 hours. Lunch, then training for another hour, finally dinner after that their free to do whatever they want."

"Boss man you here!?" A voice called out. "Robbie in here" a very cute guy with brightest hazel eyes I've ever seen.

"Robbie is our seer, he's half witch half werewolf." He explained, the guy Robbie extended his hand for me to shake. I glad do so.

"I'm-"

"I know who you are, Luna. We all do, your the talk of the togue town" he joked. I gave a nervous smile.

"Wait did you just call me Luna?" He nodded. "Yeah you are our Luna correct?" He questioned, one of his brows raised.

I looked between him and Roman. "Not yet, once we mate things will be different love" he said reating his hand on my hip.

"Well the twins will take a liking to him" he said with a smile. "Twins?"

"Adeline, and Alice" Roman said, he took my hand taking me down into a lower level. We stopped at a wall, he typed in a password on a keypad which opened up a elevator.

"Whoa, for a rogue pack your high tech" he nodded we ended up in the basement, which was a training room.

Weight bags, treadmills, even a sparing ring. It was literally the perfect place to work out. Everyone stopped what they were doing and all eyes focused on us.

"Roman why are they staring at you" he chuckled. "Their not love"

"Then what are they-" I stopped midsentence realizing they were all focused on me. I took a deep breath.

"Uh... hel.. hello" I said trying to not stutter. They whispered amongst each other. Two girls walked up to me. They must've been the twins Robbie was talking about.

"I'm Adeline" said the first one she was a inch or so taller then her sister. "And I'm Alice, and you are adorable I could just eat you up" she said trailing her manicured nails down my arm, throwing a wink in for extra affect.

"Alice move that ahdn before you lose it" Roman growled possessively. Her hand dropped quick.

Adeline smirked. "Excuse my sister she can be a bit of a perv"

Alice sighed. "I mean how can I not, just look at that bubble butt" she said with a pout.

Wow this goes beyond pervy. "Um okay then.. Roman?"

"Love I have somethings to take care of, will you be okay. Have them take you back upstairs" he said as he talked to Robbie.

"Um yeah I'll be fine" I told him. He gave me a weird look.

"Excuse me"

"Oh I meant, oh bloody hell how am I suppose to live, or breathe or even take another breath without my lovely mate. My soul, and heart-"

"Stop it" he warned as I mocked his accent. He kissed my temple before taking the elevator back up.

I looked between the sisters. "So tell me are you virgin" asked Adeline, I mean Alice.

"Do I have to answer that" Adeline laughed while Alice took my arm in with hers. "I mean if you are I can give you some pointers"

"Alice your such a perv" I laughed. She smiled. "Don't worry you ah grow to like it" she said her hand slipped down to squeeze my unsuspecting butt.

"Alice hey!" She laughed. "I couldn't help myself, it just so bubbly" she grinned.