03 ~ S.O.S.

Cringe cringe cringe = this author
;))))

///

"Do you think a bucket hat would suit me?" Hongjoon asked, editing said hat onto a picture of him on his phone and showing it to you.

You laughed, and it was a confused laugh.

"Wait" you said and ran into the kitchen and got one of the red baskets you use for kids meals and you came back out and put it onto his head and laughed his new appearance.

"Ha-ha, you're hilarious" he sarcastically deadpanned and moved to take it off.

"Wait, wait" you stop him, swiftly taking out your phone and capture a picture of him.

"Hey!"

You turn your phone to show him and the both of you burst into a fit of giggles.

From afar, Jimin was watching you laugh from his booth where he and his friends sit.

Jungkook noticed his distressed.

"Hey jim, you good?" He nudges him.

He turned to face him. "Hmm? Yeah, it's just y/n" he said turning back to look at you.

"What did you do?" He asked.

"Something stupid" Jimin bit his lip.

One of the people at the group noticed his distress. "Hey, maybe you should have a cig. It'll relax you a bit" he said, but Jimin shook his head.

"No, not here"

///

"Okay, I'm going to go home" Hongjoon said as he stood up and took out his wallet to pay.

He slides the note across the table. "Keep the change"

"Thank you" you smile, putting the money in the register.

"Night y/n"

"Night Hongjoon"

You cleaned up where he was sitting and began to go around to all the tables and sprayed them with a disinfectant spray.

Jimin's group of friends were the only ones left in the diner.

You walked over to their booth.

"Would you like a dessert or tea or coffee?" You ask politely.

They all looked at one another before Jungkook spoke up.

"Oreo sundae please" he said with a small twinkle in his eyes.

"Sure, anyone else?" You ask.

"I'll have a coffee please" Jimin said, followed my two more saying "yeah me too"

You nodded and scribbled it down before walking to the coffee machine.

Yugyeom appeared out from the kitchen.

"Ahhh I love when it's not busy" he sighed and you smiled as you started the coffee machine.

And as if on cue, a group of drunks stumbled in.

"You jinxed it, you dumbass" you roll your eyes.

You wiped your hands and walked over to them. "Hello, welcome to Grub-"

"We can read doll face" one of them said.

"Yes, of course" you nodded. "Do you know what you want to drink?" You asked.

"Do you have any pink gin?" The one that reeked of marijuana asked.

"Sorry we don't serve alcohol sir" you said.