29 ~ Lucky Charm

You guys are just too nice and supportive to be real 🥺

///

"Let's run it one more time!" The dance coach yelled as the group drank their last sip of water before starting again.

Jimin and Jungkook were both nearly dead on the floor from exhaustion as they came earlier to run through the dance by themselves.

The both groaned as they stood up, feeling their muscles stretching in agony.

They got into their positions and began to run through it again.

You decided to visit the practice room on your way home from work that day, considering it was only a three or four minute walk from the diner and it was on your route home anyways.

Well that's what you tell yourself is the reason for why you decided to show up, when in reality you just wanted to see Jimin.

The doorway was open and you leaned against the door frame and watched as they all danced their hearts out.

Their backs were facing you and they were looking at a mirror that stretched along the wall.

Jimin noticed the extra presence and looked at you in the mirror and saw your face in awe of how quick his feet were moving.

Your eyes met in the mirrors reflection and he winked cheekily at you before he paid his attention back to the dance and you were thankful as you blushed heavily when he did so.

You continued to watch quietly as all the dancers worked diligently. You saw bodies doing flips of some sort and legs in the air and feet going a million miles per minute yet they hit every beat together and on time.

It was amazing to watch.

They ended together revealing a very unique last pose.

"Now how come you are only mediocre one minute and then you dance like that Jimin, as if you were born to perform that dance. Something must be different..." the coach said and squinted his eyes while glancing around the room until his eyes fell on you.

He clicked his fingers and turned Jimin to face you even though you were both on opposite sides of the room.

"She's your lucky charm now" he said and Jimin chuckled with heavy breaths after the dance.

"And there is no possible way that I just "focused more" or "I got a sudden rush of energy"?" Jimin asked and his coach shook his head.

"No, I know how you dance when those things happen. This is something different and she's the only thing different I see" he shrugged his shoulders and Jimin just laughed at his eccentric coach.

"Fair enough" Jimin brushed his hair back as his breathing calmed a bit.

He jogged over to where you were standing. "What are you doing here?" He asked politely with a smile.

"I thought I'd swing by on my way home" you told him and he nodded.

"Oh well, coach said you're my lucky charm" he admitted and you smiled brightly.

"Well let's hope my lucky traits don't wear off of you by tomorrow then" you said and Jimin shook his head.

"Nah that will never wear off" he nudged you playfully.

"Okay group huddle!" The coach announced and Jimin began slowly walking backwards towards the huddle.

"Are you going...or do you wanna.."

"I can wait until you finish" you said flustered and Jimin smiled brightly before turning around and walking properly to the group.

"Now we are not going to panic, right?" The coach asked and there was a few slight nods. "Oh come on guys, the competition of our lifetimes are tomorrow and we have worked our butts off for this performance, yeah? So no one is going to stress. Remember the judges are there to give you the points you deserve, you guys just need to prove that you deserve full, yes?" The group began to nod. "Good, now go home and eat then sleep. We have a bright and early start tomorrow I will see you all at the seven fifteen am practice tomorrow before we leave" he reminded the group and then said that everyone could leave.