30 ~ Standing Ovations

March lasted four months.

Tell me I'm wrong.

///

You sat down again after returning from assisting Jimin and you filled in Jiyun on what happened after you followed the coach out of the audience.

She naturally began to panic, her motherly instincts kicking in on full drive. But you were quick to reassure her that everything was fine once again.

You were so busy telling Jiyun that everything was alright and that he was going to be okay that you actually missed the announcement that introduced Jimin's group, but luckily you looked at the stage in time to see the team enter.

You leaned forward in your seat and you mentally sent good luck wishes to Jimin.

Once the music started your heart dropped as you were so nervous.

Their coach had told the group to dance like it was the last thing they would ever do. And that's exactly what they did. Every movement was precise, perfect, but so natural at same time. They moved like water, in and out, with relaxed expressions, they were actually having fun.

They performed it almost twice as better than they had performed it in any practice.

And they were already outstanding in practice.

Once they stopped dancing, they had taken a moment to feel the air around them. The blinding spot light shone over them, highlighting their glowing face is heaving chests and intense expressions.

You and Jiyun practically sprung up from your seats clapping and cheering for them.

The rest of the audience had taken the pain to give them a standing ovation and they basked under the appreciation.

Everyone thought they were amazing.

Jimin was beaming by the end of it.

He didn't miss a beat nor step and he was immensely proud of himself, even more so when he saw you cheering him on brightly in the crowd.

They then returned backstage and you could hear them cheering with joy at the fact that they had actually done it.

You and Jiyun started talking about their performance as others groups came and left the stage.

You were just so memorised by the talent that he had and although you've seen him dance many times by yourself, it's a completely different feeling when he's on a stage.

It's almost as if he was born to be there. That's the feeling you got anyways.

A few more acts performed before there was a break between the performances and the awards.

During this, you decided to go backstage to see Jimin so you excused yourself from Jiyun.

You speedily walked through the door to see the whole group with smiles on their faces after the relief of finally performing.

They were hugging one another and practically jumping with glee.

You couldn't spot Jimin as you glanced around the room and as you were searching the room, Minho passed beside you.

"I hope you remember our little chat yesterday" he murmured by your ear. "Because after that performance we are definitely winning and we don't need you raining on our parade. So why don't you just get lost, yeah? Make yourself sparse?" He said and all you did was nod slightly.

"Good, we understand one another. Now, off you trot" he said as you turned to give an annoyed stare. And he just smirked before leaning very close to your face. "Shoo" he winked and walked away from you.