34 ~ Good Ole' Hits

I had to drink a raw egg the other day.

It was a traumatic experience.

///

"Wow, you've really outdone yourself" you said and chuckled as you looked at Jimin's creation in front of you.

He came to visit you at work again today.

It was refreshing to have the both of you slip back into your old routines, but this time you were a lot happier.

He walked behind the counter and started to make himself an ice-cream sundae. He layered different flavours of ice-cream as well as whipped cream and chocolate sauce.

And of course the iconic cherry on top.

"I can't wait to devour this" he looked at his masterpiece, practically drooling as he did so.

"Go ahead buddy" you laughed. "Just don't come crying to me when you have a stomach ache" you warned.

"You won't take care of me when I'm sick?" He pouted jokingly.

You looked at him with a look as to say "are you serious?" Due to the fact that you have taken care of him before while he was sick.

"Considering the fact that I've done it before, I'm pretty sure you know the answer to that question" he just smiled cheekily at you, loving the idea of you taking care of him.

He began to dig into his sweet treat as you continued to work away diligently.

You waited for your shift to finish so that you and Jimin could leave.

You both had finished your midterms earlier in the week but had to remain at the college as you had to work all week, but you were nearly finished your shift.

You were excited to have a little while off, you could finally have some proper alone time at home with Jimin.

He was driving you two back home for the break, he felt it nice to do so and you couldn't agree more.

"Hello y/n" Hongjoon greeted and you smiled after hearing his voice.

He and Yejin have been going quite steady in their relationship which was great to see.

"Hello, What brings the both of you here?" You smiled.

You don't see Hongjoon everyday sadly as, one, he has a girlfriend he has to see now, and two, you have been doing a whole lot better in terms of your mental health so you don't need Hongjoon around as often.

"I'm just here to say bye before you go home" he admitted.

And you nearly fell for it.

"Oh, so you don't want a strawberry milkshake?" You quirked an eyebrow.

"No that's exactly what I want- - - Yejin told me to say the other thing" he openly outed her and you burst into laughter.

"You're so dumb" you chuckled. "You want one too Yejin?"

"Actually I'll have vanilla if that's okay. I'm not much of a strawberry kind of person" she admitted and you looked at her in shock. "What?" You snapped out of it.

"Oh sorry, I just didn't think Hongjoon would like someone who doesn't like strawberries" you explained and Jimin choked on his sundae because of your goofy response.