10 ~ Silent Treatment

When you get that one comment on your story that makes you smile and you just want to hug whoever sent it even though you have no clue who they are - that be me right now.

///

"W-where is he? Is he okay? He'll be alright, r-right? Do I need to bring him something?" You asked once you reach Jungkook.

You were worried, fumbling over your words as you spoke.

Jungkook just pulled you by the top of your arms into a tight hug. He cradled your head and told you to calm down.

You felt guilt.

So much guilt.

While you were in your dorm weeping over your boyfriend not showing up to your very important event that you had planned for months. When really, he was in hospital for god knows what.

He could've been provoked or attacked!

You ran to the hospital so damn fast, you ran as of you could run off the guilt.

"I'll explain everything" Jungkook said hoarsely.

His throat was tired from talking to doctors and also it was late at night, he was so, so tired.

You sat down in the waiting room, you were still panting from running.

"Did you run here?" Jungkook asked bewildered and you nodded.

"Yeah" you said breathlessly. "Now tell me what the hell he's doing here"

Jungkook shifted uncomfortably in his seat, knowing that you'd be mad by the time he finished talking.

"Now I'm not sure of the entire story. But Jimin got pissed off yesterday for some reason that's unknown to me and he and his friends went out- " he said gulping before he continued. "-to a strip club and he hurt his hand somehow. I'm not sure how or when he did that. But yeah he got really drunk at the bartender brought him outside and he fell when he was outside and he bruised and cut his face and the man called me because he scrolled through his contacts and it just happened to have landed on me" Jungkook explained and you were completely taken aback.

"Ah- Why" you paused. "Why did he go to a strip club?" You asked.

Jungkook separated his lips, not knowing what to say.

"I don't know y/n" he whispered. "He was really upset earlier on, maybe that's the reason? Maybe he wanted some sort of release?" You almost jumped out of the chair when those words slipped from his mouth.

"Release!? What do you mean? Do you think he-"

"No! He wouldn't do that! He loves you" he said trying to calm you down.

"Doesn't feel like it anymore" you murmured.

"Don't be like that y/n" Jungkook said in the same tone as you.

"Well how else am I supposed to be?" You exclaimed, tears threatening to fall. "I don't know what the hell is going on because he tells me nothing! I don't know what he could be doing when I'm not around" you spoke, your voice growing quieter towards the end and you sat down on your seat again.

"I think you just need to talk to him"

"But I've tried Jungkook! I ask him is he okay all the time and he dodges everything" you put your head in your hands, sobbing to yourself.

"So pin him down. Don't let him change the subject" he advised and you nodded. "I actually have to go now y/n. I have a plane to catch in six hours and I haven't packed yet" he explained and you nodded.