23 ~ "Get Your Mans"

I'mWritingAnotherBookHahahaha

///

"Y/n for the love of god open the door" Hongjoon called.

You opened the door after just managing to put on a pair of shoes and throw on whatever item of clothing was closest to you.

"What the hell Hongjoon!" You exclaimed in a whisper.

"You have to get up so we can get some breakfast" he laughed at the sight of your bed-head hair. "And why are you whispering?" He loudly whispered back as you walked into the small bathroom to bush your teeth.

"Buf I nefer gech up dish early" you managed to say with a mouth full of foamy toothpaste that was managing to trickle down your chin. "And becush Sowon ish shweeping"

"Nice toothpaste beard" he chuckled and you looked in the mirror above the sink and you remembered how Jimin used to love your toothpaste beard. You quickly spit out the toothpaste into the sink and washed your face.

"Why are we getting breakfast?" You ask quietly while fixing your hair.

"Because this is hour one out of three of the day, I told you our schedule" he whispered and you grabbed your purse before leaving.

You closed the door and locked it behind you.

"Lets go skippy" you yawned and walked down the hallway.

"Tired?"

"I was working late last night" you said and he noticed the bags that were under your eyes.

"Thought you said you were finished at eleven when I was with you yesterday?" He said and you nodded.

"Yeah, well some drunks came in at like ten thirty and didn't leave until around two am"

"Well why didn't you not kick them out?"

"Oh yeah, the size of me against four of them. That would've ended well. I told them that it was closing time and they wouldn't listen, just kept saying to run home to my daddy and he'll sort out my problems" you scoffed at the memory. "If only they knew my dad was in prison, that'd soften their cough"

Hongjoon's eyes widened, not knowing about that part of your past, but he was trained to deal with circumstances like this and to not make a big deal about it.

"Well I'm sorry for waking you up early, but in return I'll pay for your breakfast" he suggested.

"Deal" you grinned.

///

"Woah, woah, what's going on in here?" Jungkook asked once he saw the bombshell that was Jimin's dorm.

It was the evening time when Jungkook came by to do his daily check-in with Jimin.

"I can't find something to wear to this damn charity meeting" Jimin said.

"Why are you stressing out so much about that though?" He asked and Jimin remained awkwardly silent and Jungkook understood the situation now. "Y/n is going to be there I'm guessing?"

"Well yeah, but I'm not doing it for her, it for a good cause!" He debated.

"Oh yeah I'm sure that's the only reason" Jungkook rolled his eyes. "If it's just because of that, then wear sweatpants and a hoodie" Jungkook suggested.

"No" Jimin said quietly and he smirked.

"Well then what about these jeans that you love because you said they make your ass look 'out of this world'" he picked up the jeans and threw them to Jimin. "And this jumper the y/n picked out for you to buy months ago that she loves" he passed him the clothing.