25 ~ Scrumdiddlyumptious

I really don't like this chapter :(

It's a filler btw

///

"That's tragic!" Hongjoon exclaimed.

He was visiting you at work like he does every day and you both were watching the red carpet on his phone for a big award show that's on.

"Whoever their stylist is needs to be fired" he exasperated and you just chuckle as you dried some glasses that were just washed as you listened to him rant about the outfits that celebrities were wearing.

He noticed that you weren't watching the video on screen so he switched off the phone and placed it down on the countertop.

"Okay, daily feelings session" he announced and you groaned.

"No, not the daily feeling session" You whined and put the now dry glass on the table and put your head in your hands.

"Ah, ah, ah, no whinging" he instructs. "You know we have to do this, it gives me an idea of how you're doing inside that head of yours"

This is the third day that you and Hongjoon have been doing this as he finds it easy and productive where as you feel as if your being interrogated in a way.

But through this exercise you have learned a little bit about your emotional state at the moment. Like you know that you're not satisfied with yourself, but you sure are doing a hell of a lot better than before. Your guess as to why you're feeling better is due to seeing Jimin and seeing that he isn't mad.

He doesn't hate you for leaving him.

And what a relief that was. That's probably one of the main reasons you were avoiding him up till now; You wouldn't be able to live with yourself if he looked at you any other way than with loving eyes.

But the day of the last meeting he gave you a lot more than loving eyes and there was a permanent blush on your cheek due to that fact.

"Okay well I'm like a good medium" you said. "I'm not exactly sad, but I'm still kinda thinking about my mom a lot ever since that panic attack like a month ago. I mean I always think about my mom with every giving day that passes, but they were good memories. They weren't like these ones that I'm having now about that horrid night" you shuddered at thought. It was a hard topic for you to openly discuss, but you understood why Hongjoon wanted to do it.

"Well that's just the trauma that you ignored for years coming back to bite you in the ass" he said and you nodded.

"I know, but what am I supposed to do? Ignore it like I did before?"

"Well, not exactly, that will only come back at you again in a couple of years if something else happens" he explained. "You have to come to a peace within yourself with that fact. It's a hard thing to do and if I'm being honest, I don't even know how you would go about it. It's completely up to you about how you settle this with yourself" he said and you nodded. "You have to deal with your trauma and terrors head on"

"And I mean it doesn't help that I'm seeing Jimin again tomorrow at the next meeting and miss Barbie is all over him while I'm over here working in an ugly uniform with messed up hair and a tired face" you sighed and showed him what you meant with your messy bun and your unseemly outfit.

"Oh please, you're always pretty" Hongjoon tries to brighten your mood.

"Not compared to her though" you meekly smile. "I really miss him" you said after a few moments of silence.

"He misses you too"

"How do you know?" You ask, hoping he had number into him somewhere and he said the words himself.