24 ~ Breathing Exercises

I have a music practical tomorrow and I'm literally crying rn and I need a hug but I don't want anyone to know I'm crying.

I literally get so scared with stuff like this and I begin to get like mini panic attacks and I just dk what to do.

///

"Y/n how do you do this? I forget which plate goes to which person" Hongjoon panics and you laugh and take the tray of food from his hands.

"Allow me" you walked towards the meeting table. "Who ordered two cheeseburgers with no pickle and two fantas?" You announce and all the heads turn towards you before a hand pops up and you smile and walk towards the boy who gives the second drink and burger to the girl beside him.

"Damn you know your way around" Hongjoon laughed.

"Five years of experience Joon" you explained with a stressed expression.

In the back of your mind all you could think about was "Jimin is there, Jimin can hear what you say, he can see you do something wrong"

You returned back to the counter with a whirring brain, constantly sending messages around your brain.

"You alright?" Sowon asked, Chaerin, Hongjoon and Jungkook listening in as she said it.

"Yeah, yeah. Just not used to it" you say meekly, referencing the fact that you're not used to Jimin and you being in the same room, before Amie stood up.

"Alright everyone, let the meeting begin!" She spoke as you made your way to the table to place down a few coffees and drinks.

"So first things first, I'd like to thank everyone for coming and I'd like to remind you that you're doing a wonderful thing" Amie began her introduction. "I want all of us to be good friends as we are forming a volunteering family! So let's go one by one around all of us and say our name and one thing about yourself" she explained and you sighed, not knowing what to say about yourself.

"I'll go first, my name is Amie and I love long walks on the beach" she giggled flirtatiously and you had to hold back the sick at the back of your throat.

"Oh please, does she expect people to think that, that laugh is real? Seriously?" You rolled your eyes and Sowon looked at Jungkook.

You walked into the kitchen for a few moments to talk to Yugyeom and Sowon turned to Jungkook.

"I'm going to say this now before y/n comes back. As you can clearly see she's annoyed but mostly nervous off her head. This is going to lead her to say dumb things that she may or may not mean and so help me god if this gets back to your best friend about what is said over here, I will deal with you myself. Understood?" she said and Jungkook could've sworn she didn't blink the entire time she spoke.

"Understood" he said with a monotone voice and Sowon went to turn back in her seat. "But you need to understand that Jimin isn't a bad guy" he began and Sowon scoffed. "I'm serious Sowon. He's at a bad place in his life and y/n was his support system and he doesn't have her anymore. He's going through shit too, so if I hear you say one bad thing towards Jimin while y/n can hear, you're going to be fighting with fire. Understood?" He asked and she nodded.

"Understood" she smiled. "You're a good friend to stick up for him" she admitted. "But that doesn't mean that I forgive him" she added.

"That's okay, I get why. But he is a good person and I know deep down that you know that just as well as me" he spoke before you came out of the kitchen.

About ten people have stood up and introduced themselves as well as saying something about themselves.

Amie caught sight of you coming out of the kitchen just as someone finished speaking and decided to ask you to speak next so that you could continue your work.