28 ~ Mouth-to-Mouth Aspects

Don't expect much it's just a filler🤪

My content ain't great anymore bro next chapter is actually someway interesting I guess?

So yeah I apologise in advance.

///

You were happy to admit that you were feeling a lot better.

Everything has been going well and as much as you hated admitting to Jimin about your past when you were at the Thai restaurant, you were glad you did it.

You were even more glad that you both decided to build up your relationship again. You're 100% positive that he's most of the reason that you're feeling better in yourself.

It's been almost a week since the carnival and it was a Friday night. You and Jimin haven't shared any other intimacies besides talking, texting and visits when he comes to your work.

And last Saturday you had the entertainment of watching Hongjoon be scared shitless for a date and then you got to actually watch the date happen. She seemed to be just as nervous as Hongjoon himself was.

You waited on their table and the minute she went to the bathroom, Hongjoon was over to you in an instant.

"I'm nervous" he whined and you nearly cooked at him.

"Ahhh young love, it's so adorable" you teased and he just rolled his eyes.

"Were you and Jimin like this?" He asked and you opened your mouth to reply but Jimin walked in.

"He can help me answer" you smiled at Jimin.

"Hello" he greeted sitting at the counter in front of you.

"Hey, what were we like when we first started dating?" You asked him and he was taken aback by the question but he answered nevertheless.

"Well, we were comfortable around each other but that's because we were friendly for a little while before we officially started dating" he explained while smiling at the memory.

"A little while? We literally knew each other less than a week before we started dating" you told him with a chuckle.

"Should've started dating sooner in my opinion" he shrugged and you blushed lightly.

"She's gonna come out of the bathroom soon you know" You told him and he sighed.

"I'm literally sweating profusely" he admitted and both you and Jimin had a facial expression that said you were grossed out. "Oh so you never got so nervous that you sweated on a date with her?" Hongjoon raised his eyebrow at Jimin.

"No, not really. I've always just felt comfortable around her, I mean she's y/n, I'm more comfortable with her than without her" he explained and you gazed at him with adoration in your eyes.

"So is it bad that I'm this nervous?" He asked. "Should I feel comfortable around her?"

"Joon this is your second day meeting her, it's completely normal. We just weren't nervous because in the short few days we knew each other before we got together we had spilled half our lives out to the other person" you explained. "You just get to know her and if you begin to feel more comfortable than all the better or maybe you need another few dates until you begin to feel that" you said and he nodded.

"Yeah, yeah. You're completely right, thank you" he said and you smiled. "Okay I'm going to sit down" he said as he rubbed his sweaty palms on his pants as he turned to leave.

"Joon?"

"Yeah?"

"Just remember she's nervous too. She's in the bathroom right now calling her friends saying the same worries to them as you just did to me" you told him and he nodded with a smile.