37 - Epilogue

Happy Birthday to me✌️😗✌️

Also plz follow my twt @ XlalaluluX

///

Five years later...

"Now, no more crying Minji. You have a clean diaper, so you better be happy" You heard Jimin speak in his fatherly tone.

It's still a foreign sound - Jimin's fatherly tone - considering he has only been a father for four days. It still amazes you how quick he has clicked into being a father. Considering it still hasn't really settled in your mind yet.

Then again you haven't really come to terms with anything, your mind still being a tiny bit woozy after fourteen hours of labour, it only finally finishing at four o clock in the morning and you only arrived home two days ago in the evening time. Ever since your sleep schedule has been rough and rocky, but luckily, Jimin was there all the time. When you were asleep, he would do the feeds and the diaper changes.

Not to mention his favourite, the midnight cuddles when the baby got lonely.

You look at the clock on the wall of the home you moved into just three weeks ago, seeing it was twelve in the afternoon and then you glanced back to your husband and child in the living room.

You've felt guilty lately. Feeling bad that Jimin has done most of the work around the place for the past while.

You weren't much help moving in. Your big belly and swollen ankles preventing you from doing much and now, after your daughter being born, he's the one doing all the mad running around the place while you sleep.

"Good morning" he smiled gleefully, seeing the other love of his life peering into the room at him.

"Good morning" you sighed as you went to sit beside him on the couch.

"Didn't sleep good again?" He asked and you nodded.

"Yeah, I think my body is just confused that I can sleep anyway I want now because I don't have a big bump stopping me" you smile and card your fingers through his hair before laying your head down on his shoulder and looking down at the baby in his arms.

"She has your nose" you spoke softly and Jimin immediately laughed softly.

"You think so?"

"Oh definitely" you answered him. "It's as if someone took your nose and made it smaller and stuck it onto her face" you said and he giggled. "She also has your pouty lips" you added.

"She has your eyes" he said after hearing you speak.

"How can you tell? They're grey because she's a newborn"

"They glisten the same" he answered and you blushed lightly.

You heard your phone ring in your bedroom and you sighed before standing up and making your way to the room.

Jimin just continued to look down at his little miracle as she stared blankly back at him.

He then looked at the newly framed pictures on the wall.

"So Minji," he began to speak. "Before me and mommy went to the hospital so we could bring you home, I was here hanging up pictures of me and mommy when we got married" he explained to the newborn, knowing she couldn't understand him, but he continued nevertheless.

"Me and Mommy got married less than a year ago" he began to speak again.

Jimin proposed to you just after you both finished college. Some may have considered that to be way too early, but in reality, everyone knew that Jimin was just dying to marry you while you were dating. So you both got jobs and saved up as much money as possible and got married three months later. It was the second best day of your life.