19 ~ Turkey Burgers

BRO EGO IS FRICKIN' INSANELY GOOD! I actually can't deal🥺

///

A few days have past.

Small few days which felt long enough to be a week.

And low and behold, it was Christmas Day.

Your surroundings didn't exactly look festive as you had little to no decorations. You remember the Christmas's as a child, back when your mother was alive, and their would be every type of Christmasy ornament in the building. But since then, you had sold your old Christmas decorations as you were at the point where money wasn't even money tight, it was non existent.

You had an old Christmas candle that was cinnamon scented, a tablecloth with candy canes on it and a box full shiny tinsel.

You didn't have a tree to hang the tinsel on so you would put it around door frames and mirrors around the house. As for the tablecloth, you put it on the coffee table in the living room with the candle sitting on top of it.

And that was the extent of your decorations.

You had went to a supermarket yesterday and bought turkey burgers for your dinner today as there was no point in buying a really expensive turkey for only you to eat.

You woke up at around ten and walked downstairs to turn on the television and hopefully see a good Christmas movie.

You turned on the oven, ready for the make-shift turkey.

You were happy to see the grinch was being played.

"Merry Christmas to me I guess"

///

Jimin woke up to the sound of his mother walking into his bedroom, beckoning him to wake up and walk with her.

She insisted that he held her hand as they walked through the hallways of the house as he used do as a young child.

"For old times sake. It'll make me feel young again" she smiled and Jimin nodded tiredly. "You're still my little boy, you know that"

"Of course I do" he yawned.

Ever since he came home, Jiyun has been desperate to know how things ended between you and him. Not only that, but also the cast on his arm and the bruised cheek.

But she has bitten her tongue back longer enough.

She led him outside to the garden and brought him over to the gazebo.

That damn gazebo where all that time ago he had kissed you and you had kissed him back.

Your first ever kiss.

His love confession that he had been longing to say.

It had good memories, possibly one of the best, but now coming back to this spot in the worst state of mind was doing him no good.

She had brought him to it and sat him on the bench under the sheltered roof.

"Darling, you know I love you but I've got to say you're so annoying when you don't tell me things" she began. "I'll start off easy, what happened with your arm and face?" She asked.

"I got mad and hit a lamppost and then I went to a stripclub with these guys who are on the dance team with me and I got piss drunk and fell outside onto the concrete, face first" he said not covering over any details.

Was he embarrassed? Of course he was.

He just admitted to his own mother that he went to a strip club.