05 ~ Laundry Night

///

It's been two days since the day where you and Jimin were playing pool in the game room.

You were currently working on the finishing touches of a speech you've been working for awhile.

You had to present said speech at a presentation with your fellow classmates.

The grade you got from this was going toward fifteen percent of your Christmas grade, so you wanted to do well.

You've been talking about this presentation to Jimin for a month, at least, at this point. He would constantly ask what you write the speech on, in which case you told him that he would find out on the day.

He assured you that he would be there.

And he knew how important it was to you as you were constantly nagging him about being nervous.

But it's okay, he finds it cute.

"Hey girrllll" Sowon said walking into the shared dorm.

"Hey" you greet, not looking up from your speech.

"I was just getting ready in Chaerin's place across the hall, do I look good?" She asked.

You moved your eyes up towards her.

She was wearing a short mini black dress.

"You look gorgeous as always So" you complimented, adding her nickname that she loves at the end.

"Awh thank you!" She smiled and hugged you. "I'm going to a house party and I'm kinda excited about it. It's like twenty minutes away from here" She shrieks in excitement.

"I'm sure you'll have a load of fun" you smile at her.

"Heck yeah I will. You wanna come?" He asked.

You glance at her, and back to the paper in front of you.

"Ehm, no, I think I'm good here" you said. She pouts slightly.

"Please don't tell me you're going to stay in here all night" she said applying some lipgloss to her pink lips.

"I sure am" you chuckle.

She sighed and rolled her eyes. "Oh come on, go see the handsome boyfriend of yours" she suggested. "And get laid, you need it" she added.

"Thanks So" you chuckle, rolling your eyes.

"Oh come on! He his sooo insanely gorgeous, I don't understand why you stay here nearly every night instead of being in his room" she chuckled.

"I worked too hard to get a dorm room here in this overly-priced building to not sleep in this room" You explained and there was a sudden knock at the door.

Sowon prances over and opens the door and immediately smiled.

"Oh y/n?~" she called.

"Yeah?" You answer.

"I have a special delivery for you" she chuckled.

"What is it?" You answer in the same monotone voice, focusing on your work.

"A really, really, really, handsome boyfriend, who will hopefully take you out of your cave and help you have fun!" She said, pushing Jimin into your half of the room.

Jimin lands on the bed, beside your desk, and you raise an eyebrow, as if asking why he arrived all of a sudden.

He smiled awkwardly. "Hey babe" he winked.

"Not Muffin?" You quirked an eyebrow.

"I have all of eternity to call you that my love" he cheesed.