06 ~ Soggy Cornflakes

///

It was around two am when your roommate stumbled into your dorm, drunk as ever.

You peaked your eyes open and looked at her stumbling figure.

You heard a sneeze from someone that wasn't your roommate and you were immediately confused.

Your roommate giggled. "I love you Choi Chaerin " She slurred and attached her lips to the Chaerin's.

Chaerin looked so confused. Her hair was in a messy bun and she had her fluffy pajamas on with tissues stuffed up her sleeves.

She must've been asleep when Sowon walked drunkenly into her dorm, demanding that chaerin follows her into her dorm.

"I love you too hun, but we can't do this here and now" she said as Sowon tried to re-attach their lips to hers.

"Why not?" Sowon giggled.

"Because number one, I'm sick, two, y/n is literally on the opposite side of this divider and three, you are so so drunk" she whispered.

Sowon pushed her onto the bed and climbed onto her lap. "Well I don't care that you're sick, y/n won't wake if we are quite and who cares that I'm drunk. I'm fully aware that I want to do this right now" you could practically hear her smirking.

And that's when you began to hear muffled moans and you weren't going to be there while they were doing god only knows what.

So you put on shoes and grabbed your speech as well as a pen. You were almost positive that they would be awhile so you might as well get something productive done.

You then proceeded to tip toe out of the dorm. They didn't even notice your presence leaving.

And that's how you found yourself outside your dorm at two am, in your pajamas, with a pen and a manuscript of a speech, not knowing where to go.

Your initial instinct was to go to Jimin's so that's where you began to make your steps take you.

Once you arrived outside the door you twisted the handle but it was locked. You then proceeded to knock, hoping he was in there, but again you had no luck.

You sighed as you didn't know where to go next.

You began to just let your feet wander.

And you ended up at the entrance of the building. You looked at your feet and then you looked through the glass windows and doors to the dark, rainy outside and you made the decision that you didn't exactly want to go out in the cold and wet weather.

So you ended up sitting at a couch and table in the entrance lounge for the guts of an hour. You were editing your speech, constantly writing side notes on the margin, telling yourself to edit something a certain way or so.

Your body seemed to be focused on the paper before you, but your head was swamped with Jimin. You would've thought he would be back in his dorm by now, but apparently not.

It's not that you didn't trust him, you were just curious. Every girlfriend has a right to be curious.

You gathered your things, deciding that you weren't in the right mood to be doing this anymore and made your way to the buildings kitchen to get a post midnight snack.

The kitchen was huge, considering it has to feed the whole building and it was a big building.

You opened the door and found a group of people who had obviously just been at a party, they were drunkenly sat around the counter on the opposite side of the room to you, doing god knows what.