27 ~ Three Chili Pepper Drawings

I published a chapter like two days ago (not on a Sunday wth😳) but don't forget to read that if you haven't bc I know you weren't expecting an update lol

Warning: Mature Actions Are Discussed

///

"What does this mean!!?" Sowon exclaimed as you were biting your lip trying to contain your smile.

There was only fifteen minutes left until the carnival closed. You had sold most of the stuff you had, which was really great and you had barely any ice-cream left in the machine.

Most stalls were closing up now as it was unlikely anyone would come. Plus most people had gone home, but the small few were still making there way around the grounds.

You came back from your small break away from the stall about half an hour ago and ever since the two girls have been pestering you as to why you were so quite and why you were smiling so much.

You basically just said that you met Jimin and you have covered over your broken bonds.

Sowon of course squealed and Chaerin just smiled, happy to see you happy.

You glanced over at Jimin's stall to see him smiling back at you with a cheeky wink to which you blushed profusely at.

"See! I'm always right" Sowon said cockily with a smug smile.

"Well you're not exactly right" you admitted.

"What do you mean? you're back together aren't you?" She asked.

"...define together"

"As in you and him in a relationship" Chaerin answered.

"Oh yeah, then no" you said and Sowon nearly had a fit.

"Then what are the both of you?"

"Friends" you said and she rolled her eyes.

"You had to go with Chaerin's advice" she sighed.

"Hey, you called me smart after I suggested it" Chaerin pouted.

"Yeah but that was all theoretical, I want them back together in real life" he whined.

"We will be at some point, just baby steps at the moment. Yeah?" You said and they both looked up at you and nodded.

"Yeah" they answered with a smile.

You began to tidy up a bit before a voice was heard.

"Am I too late?" You turned to see your dear friend.

"Hey Hongjoon" you smiled.

"One ice-cream with strawberry syrup please" you nodded and got the ice-cream ready for him.

"So why are you so late? The carnival is nearly closed" You asked curiously as you whirled the creamy substance around the cone.

"Well I got caught up" he shrugged his shoulders.

"You got caught up with something or someone?" You quirked an eyebrow as you moved onto the syrup before handing it to him.

"Well if you must know, I met this girl at one of the booths on my way here" he began. "She had lost her phone and started to panic so I helped her search all the places she has been around the carnival and then it turned out to be in her back pocket" he smiled at the memory, a deep chuckle leaving his lips. "One thing led to another and we went on like ten rides of the Ferris wheel and I landed myself a date tomorrow night at six" he smirked and you as well as the two girls behind you who suddenly popped into his vision to congratulate him.