16 ~ Dealing with Heartbreak

///

How do you go from being in a relationship with your best friend, love of your life and the hero of all your struggles to being alone and completely single?

Well you sure as hell don't know, but unfortunately you're the one who put the situation on your own head.

It's been a few days.

Four to be exact.

And you were stuck in your dorm, re-watching friends from the beginning while cuddled up in blankets in a large hoodie.

You had to restrain yourself, with the upmost difficulty may I add, from wearing one of Jimin's jumpers.

Although you would be lying if you said you hadn't picked one up and held it to your chest, inhaling his scent.

You'd also be lying if you said you didn't sleep with that jumper around one of your teddies, tricking your mind to think it was him and falling asleep with ease as you had tried to fall asleep beforehand and nothing was allowing you to sleep as it was begging you for Jimin.

You head wouldn't let you sleep.

The cold chill on your back where Jimin usually holds you warmly.

You were purposely avoiding him, knowing that you wouldn't be able to deal with seeing him in any state of form.

When ever you both had a class at the same time, meaning you'd leave your dorms around the same time, you would leave half an hour earlier.

You always took the back exit into the dorm building for fear of meeting him out the front.

You always peeped around every corner before your walked down it to make sure you wouldn't pass him.

And it has been working successfully as you've not seen sight nor sound from him.

Although one thing that hasn't been so successful and you've been struggling with is boredom and you didn't know how to deal with it.

It was the weekend and you didn't know what to do.

When you were bored with Jimin you'd go for a walk or go to a café.

Your tears had stopped being shed on day two, your body unable to keep the constant supply there.

Ever since, you just wallow in sadness. Feeling the excruciating pain of heartbreak and loneliness every time his name came to mind, which was quite often.

You were biting on the nail on your thumb while watching the first episode in season two of the sitcom: The one with Ross's new girlfriend.

You had to pause the video on your computer before the episode could finish, not being able to handle watching anymore. You cringed at the thought of you being exactly like Rachel when Jimin gets a new girlfriend.

Your thoughts weren't in the set of mind where your brain could go: when or if he gets a new girlfriend.

He will.

He will get a new girlfriend at some point. Why would he sit around for some girl who broke his heart.

They'll probably be more than one girlfriend. He could go through a hundred of them and you're just going to have to sit back and watch it all happen right in front of your eyes.

He mightn't even remember your name by the time he finds the one.

He'll refer to you as "the one with daddy issues"

You mightn't even be the only one with the same title.

There could be "the second one with daddy issues" or "the third one with daddy issues" and so on.