32 ~ Fresh Fruit Cocktails

Y'all better be scrubbing your hands with hand sanitizer👹

///

It's crazy how all the quirks that Jimin has had for a very long time seemed to come back so naturally to him.

Like right now as you were driving to this so called "Chrissys", Jimin had one hand on the steering wheel and the other was placed on top of yours on your lap.

He never removed his hand unless he had to change gear.

He began to do that when you first started going out. It's so adorable to you that he still continues to do such adorable things.

"Do you remember that one time we made pancakes at your house" you said as you focused at the scenery outside your window. "That was funny" you added and Jimin momentarily glanced over to you with a smile.

"It sure was" he squeezed your hand gently. "What made you think of that all of a sudden?" He asked curiously.

"No reason" you said.

"Oh yeah?" He quirked an eyebrow. "Because if I didn't know any better I'd say that you're daydreaming about me again" he chuckled.

"When have I dreamed of you before?" You scoffed as you turned to look at him.

"You always just say my name randomly while you sleep" he admitted to you and you immediately turned red and went defensive.

"Well every once in awhile you do. It's quite adorable really. You kind of slur your words and then you smile after you say it" he said recalling the memories of you doing so.

"That is so embarrassing" you put your head in hands.

Taking your hand away from Jimin's as you did so.

He immediately scowled.

"Hide your face with one hand, I want this one" he said taking back the hand he was previously holding.

You just laughed.

"I thought you were supposed to say something cheesy like 'don't hide you're face from me' and then continue to say how pretty I am" you explained to him and he just listened intently and chuckled.

"Yeah no, I just want your hand" he replied and you just rolled your eyes jokingly.

He pulled up into the parking lot of a bar that had "Chrissys" written in big black cursive writing on it.

He stopped the car and leaned over to you, deadly close to your face.

You put your hand up against your face so you could cover your flustering cheeks from showing.

"Don't hide your face from me, you're so scandalously pretty to hide it from the world. My gorgeous muffin" he said in almost a whisper before removing your hands from your face.

He then placed his lips against yours gently and when he pulled away he got a sudden burst of joy.

"I'm so happy I can do that whenever and wherever I want" he admitted, delighted in saying so.

"What? Kiss me?" You asked and he nodded eagerly only for you to roll your eyes jokingly. "Alright lets go" you said before Jimin stopped you.

"Remember that we can go whenever you want, yeah?" He asked you seriously and you nodded with a smile. "Just making sure you know that you're my main priority here and I'd prefer to know that you want to go home at some point instead of sitting there uncomfortable and bored, okay?" You nodded again.

"Okay let's go then" he said and hopped out of the car before you could unbuckle your belt and once you went to open the door, Jimin had already beaten you to it.