Chapter 1: Uniforms

Luke

I hated School.

It sucked, and it was boring and repetitive, and people are rude and annoying. Who thought it was a good idea to make teenagers wake up at 6 am and be ready to learn things like equations at 9 am? It didn't make sense, in fact, it was stupid. Anyway, enough talk about that. Let me try telling you an actual story.

My name is Luke. Luke hemmings. I am a fresh sixteen year old (my sixteenth was a week ago). I am from Australia, however, I moved from my hometown to LA because my mother got a new job. To be honest with you, I'm not sure how I managed to get into a private school on the other side of the planet when my grades are just about average, and my reputation is far from a good student. Okay, maybe I do know how. My dad is rich, in fact, both my parents are. I come from a very wealthy household. My father works for some massive oil company, and now my mom is one of the top managers at a dentist in America.  So, they can get me in anywhere, which means even if I flunk all of my classes, I still get an education, much to my dismay of course.

My folks know how much i hate school, it's not even like I try to hide it, but they said I have to finish it. I didn't ask to be born, yet I have to go to like seven classes a day and do homework? It's so unfair! I honestly can not name five good things about school. Let me try...yeah, nothing. Can you? Can anyone? It's lame.

Right now, I am in a black cab, being escorted by my family driver to this new school that I do NOT want to go to at all. It's gonna be fancy, and annoying. We have to wear UNIFORMS. Can you believe that?  I am wearing a black blazer two sizes too big for me, a white polo shirt, a blue and black striped tie, baggy black trousers, and shiny shoes. This is so stupid. I feel like i'm going to perform in a pantomime or something. I pulled out my Iphone11 out of my pocket, and decided to scroll through Instagram and saw pictures of people I went to school with. I wouldn't really class them as friends, I didn't have much of those. It's not that I didn't want any, it's just I was too busy in detention to really speak to anyone. I've moved school two times, this is the third. Mom and Dad just want me to settle down, but some things aren't for everyone, and school simply isn't for me. My driver, Louis, tells me that we have arrived.

I look outside my window to see a black and brown colored academy, that looked like a tower. Actually, it looked more like a prison.

"We are here, Mr Hemmings."

I sighed, unbuckled my seat belt, and grabbed my satchel.

Did I mention I hate School?

---

Michael

Here we fucking go again, another school year. I swear to god, these summer breaks are getting shorter. I can't believe I am back in this hell hole. I've only been here fifteen minutes, and I can already tell you, Junior year fucking sucks. Who the hell made this compulsory? I want to go home and sleep. It's too early for this shit.

Sorry for swearing so much. This is what school does to me. Where are my manners? My name is Michael clifford. I have been attending Saint Andrews for two years now. I grew up in LA my whole life and bla bla bla. Yeah, I'm not very good at explaining shit. That would explain why I'm so bad at school. I've been expelled more times than I've had lessons, and I couldn't tell you my GPA. The only reason I am still here is that my dad is the principal, which gives me plenty of leverage. I am an only child, thank God, so I don't have to be compared to someone who would most likely be a cocky brainiac. I come from a good family, and live in a nice home, honestly I am a good person. I just don't like school, at all. But I guess I can be pretty bad. I've been kicked out for smoking on site, stealing homework, graffitiing the walls, eating from the canteen before lunch, and fighting other boys. I spend most of my time in detention. I don't really hang out with people. Sure, I have friends, I probably have around three. I'm not really a people person, I prefer to hang out by myself. There is nobody like me at this school, I think that's why I don't have many friends. Oh well. You're not supposed to have fun here anyway.

"May I go to the bathroom?", I ask my science teacher Miss Davies, already standing up from my chair, not really caring if she said yes or no.

"Sure Mr Clifford. Take a toilet pass."

I put a peace sign in the air with my fingers, immediately leaving the classroom full of dull students.  I didn't really need the toilet, i just needed to get out of there. I really hoped this year would somehow be better than the last, but who was I kidding?

This was School, and School fucking sucks.

---

A/N: omg hello my angels!! I've missed you. welcome to book no.2. thank you so much for reading, and for those of you who came back after sophomore, it means so much to have you here, and welcome to my new readers.

hope u liked this chapter, this is just the beginning, I promise it get's way better! :) plus i know US schools dont have uniforms but lets just pretend for this story okay haha

i love high school lol so welcome to another school fanfic

see you soon for chapter two. <3

dani

x