Chapter 11: I like your jeans

luke

It was the end of the school day, but instead of going home like everyone else I had to go to detention. Why? Because I wore skinny jeans to school. This was pathetic. I was actually really pissed off. I stormed to my locker and put my books, and blazer away, before slamming it shut, not caring about the students who looked at me weirdly. I wanted to make a point I was mad.

Then I stormed down the hall, with just my shirt, wanting everyone to see my jeans, and made my way to the stupid detention room. Once I got there I realized i was the first one, not knowing if anyone else was coming. The damn teacher wasn't even here yet.

I huffed, and sat down in the middle row, where I sat last time, and bounced my leg. I couldn't even play on my phone or anything. The principal said I would get it after detention. This was so stupid.

After around ten minutes, the door opened and I expected it to be the teacher, but it wasn't.

It was Michael, and suddenly I wasn't angry anymore.

He casually walked inside, giving me a smirk as he saw me as if he knew I would be here.

"Hey, you."

I rolled my eyes watching as he closed the door behind him.

"Look who it is. didn't think I'd ever see you here.", my voice radiated sarcasm.

He snorted, and closed the door, before making his way over to me. I couldn't stop the smile from creeping on my face. It's like I couldn't stop smiling every time I was near him.

Weird.

"Actually, I was here fourth period."

I raised my left brow.

"Then what are you doing here now?"

He shrugged.

"I was looking for you, knew you'd be here."

"What, why? I'm a great student."

He snorted, and sat on the chair beside me, getting himself comfortable.

"Sure you are."

I pouted, crossing my arms.

"The principal said I had to come here after school."

"What did you do?"

I didn't reply. Instead, I stood up and showed him the jeans I was wearing. I held my hands out and turned around. Michael smirked, his green eyes watched me intently before looking back at my face.

"I was getting tired of this dumb uniform. Don't know why the principal sent me here, he's so annoying."

"I see."

The older boy ran his eyes down my legs, before looking at my waistline.

I smirked, moving back to sit on the table. I felt more comfortable sitting higher.

"Like what you see?"

"Oh", he blushed. I'm sorry", he cleared this throat, looking up at me.

I giggled. I didn't really mind that he was staring at me.

"I think I should tell you something.", Michael said.

"What is it?"

"The school principal, he's my dad."

What?

"What?!", I said out loud. "Liar."

"I'm not lying."

"Dude what the fuck?", I pushed his chest. "Why didn't you tell me?"

He laughed, raising his hands in the air in defense. "It never came up."

"Shit. No wonder you haven't got expelled yet."

He nodded. "That's right."

"Well can you tell your Dad to change the uniform? I think it would make everyone happy."

"Everyone or just you?", he smirked.

I rolled my eyes.

"You're kidding, right? The boys look lame and the girls are making their skirts shorter. You have the power to change this, do it!"

"I wish i could, but he never listens to what I have to say."

I groaned and leaned my head back.

"I hate school. I hate rules."

"So do I."

"Dude, that's so crazy. Your dad is the principal. What the fuck?"

He took off his tie and began to play with it.

"It's not that big of a deal."

"Yes it is, does everyone know?"

"No, not everyone. We don't really tell people."

"Wow. But I know! So I'm special, right?", I grinned.

He chuckled, putting his hands in his pockets as he looked up at me.

"I guess you are."

I sighed in relief.

"That's crazy."

Michael's legs were open as he sat down. I took that as an opportunity to move mine under his chair, where it felt more comfortable. I looked at him and smiled shyly as I noticed he was already looking at me. He stared at me for a while, I think he was checking me out but I couldn't tell. His eyes were so intimidating, I felt myself almost blushing.

He finally spoke, bringing air to my lungs.

"For the record, I like your jeans."

I smiled, and hopped off the table, posing.

"I know right? Aren't they like so fashionable?"

He giggled, as I span around.

"I know I look way better than you.", I teased.

Michael smiled as I sat back down on the table.

"You do."

I watched carefully as he slowly moved on the edge of his seat, and brought one hand on one side of my leg. It was the smallest gesture, but I could still feel it. Then he moved his other hand by my right hip. I looked down as I felt the warmth of his hands through the material of my jeans before making eye contact with him again. He gave me a kind smile.

I smirked, and reached down, placing my fingers on top of his hand. Gently, I began to braise my thumb over his first knuckle, but before I could go further, the teacher stormed inside, interrupting us.

"No talking."

We both pulled away, startled by the interrupting teacher. He made his way to the desk and sat down.

Michael cleared his throat and sat back in his seat.

I quickly hopped off the desk and sat in the uncomfortable stool.

I felt like my skin was on fire.

We never talked about what happened. We just sat there in silence.

But all I wanted to do was be close to him again.

---

a/n: muke is ALIVEEEEE

thanks for reading!!!