Beauty Of Love

Yashima didn't know how to feel when he smelt the sweetest aroma wrap around him and make his whole body burn up like a firework.

He knew what that sensation meant...and it terrified him beyond belief as much as it made him happy.

My mate!

He's here!

After all this time and at such a place…

What do I do?

Do I run?

Do I at least try to sneak a look?

No… who am I kidding he won't want me

I wish I never knew

I wish I was dead

I wish I was in my mate's arms but I know such a thing could never be so I wish I would just fade into nothing

He felt like crying so he ran out to the balcony and tried to console himself but for the first time in a long time he realizes that he's alone and no one can stop him so he contemplates how easy it would be to climb onto the ledge and then jump off subsequently ending his misery.

He climbed up onto the balcony ready to swing his legs over and jump to his death only to be interrupted by someone in distress and clearly sick falling onto the balcony floor.

"Oh, dear are you alright?"

He got down and went to check on the person only to find that this man was his mate and that his mate was beautiful.

He… he's so beautiful

He's not like any other man I have ever seen 

His skin is like milk with cherry kissed cheeks...so cute!

His lips are full and plum-like as a girls

His hair is the longest I have ever seen and it's like thick black silk and his clothes are strange but pretty

He looks like some kind of fantasy straight out of a painting

He is tall and has a cut jaw like an alpha but soft skin and pretty looks just like an omega

He is completely androgynous and I can't tell what he is!

The pale and dark-haired man and looks at Yashima with big dark eyes shocking the blonde but the tall ambiguous beauty won't let him hide.

The man is kind and gentle to him which is something that Yashima was not used too used to in fact he was waiting for the man to slap him at any minute but the man didn't, in fact, this was the first time that he was treated kindly and the man even though he spoke a strange language spoke to him with sweet words.

When it suddenly dawned on him who the man was he felt his terror return and he bowed so that he would not upset the king but to his surprise, the pretty king treats him sweetly and even kisses his sleeve and tells him that he loves him.

No man had ever told him that they loved him before and he felt like crying since he was sure that such a thing had to be a dream.

He tried to blush and hide but the man held him when the cold air made him shiver while he continued to tell him of how he loved him.

Yashima was afraid for what the man would say and do if he found out he was a male omega so he tried to keep as much of himself hidden but he soon found that he was burning up with arousal like never before and the smell of his mate and his mate's soft touch only made him yearn more.

Soon before either of them knew it their lips collided in waves of passion and Yashima was wrapped up in his mate's arms while he swung his arms around his neck.

The other prostitutes came back but the beautiful king called a servant to take him and Yashima to his room.

The dark-haired king pulled his love into bed with him and covered them both in blankets with the intent on sleeping and cuddling the way that was done in Kīppon but unknown to him this confused Yashima.

Yashima just couldn't restrain himself and flung himself into his beloved's arms with passionate kisses and the king, in turn, could no longer control himself either and was soon opening up his robes and undressing Yashima while kissing his face and neck.

Yashima wanted to calm himself before his mate could know what he was but when the king opened his robes he felt his heartbreak.

This is it

This is when he beats me and leaves me here all alone

But still, I'll always remember him and love him

But when the king saw that he was an omega with a man's chest and therefore learned of what he was instead the king looked at him like a treasure and kissed each one of his nipples.

Yashima started to cry and hold onto his mate tightly shocked that the man wasn't cruel but in fact sensual.

"What has made you sad my love?"

He didn't know how to speak to the beautiful king so he tried to hide in the man's shoulder only to be pulled out and kisses sweetly by said man.

"Don't be sad! I love you! You are an omega so you are precious you are beautiful!"

"You...you don't hate me!"

"What! Of course not! You are a gift! You are the most pretty!"

Yashima for the first time felt beautiful and safe.

They made sweet love to each other while they whispered sweet things and kissed softly.

At first, the king had some trouble but he made up for it by pleasuring Yashima orally until the surprised and flattered Yashima was reduced to screaming mess lost is pleasure something that had never happened before.

The king was sweet and sometimes cried telling Yashima his dreams.

"I'll protect you! Care for you! Always!"

Subsequently, after their passion, they were both too tired to stay up and told so they held each other and drifted off into sweet dreams.