Baby On The Way

_

The kingdom of Kippon was thriving and so was the queen in fact while he was still shy he loved to speak to the servents and when the king went on tours of the capital some times Yashima came with.

At first he was terrified and Kīde said he didn't have to come but Yashima came along but he did and was shocked to see the beautiful city and how much his new subjects loved him so now he practically couldn't wait to wave to his subjects.

All the servents absolutely adored Yashima and the subjects loved their beautiful and kind queen as well.

Kīde spent his mornings with Kenji doing work then his evenings having dinner with Yashima and teaching Yashima how to read and write with Yashima seated in his lap.

"Kīde look I wrote my name!"

"I'm so proud of you sweetie!"

Kīde kissed Yashima tenderly and snuggled into the crook of Yashima's neck making the bronzed beauty blush.

"Kīde... speaking of names I haven't really thought about what to name our baby"

"hmm… neither have I but I feel like waiting to see what name seems to fit our little angel when their born"

Kīde then noticed Yashima had gone a little quiet.

"What's wrong my little love?"

"...Kīde I'm scared!"

"don't worry my darling it's natural to be scared of giving birth, frankly I wish you omega didn't have to go through such pain but I promise you that I will be there for you to comfort you and my healers are kind and skilled!"

Yashima smiled and was about to tell his beloved king how comforting it was to know that when he felt the baby shift and give a hard kick.

"Oh ow!" Said Yashima suddenly as he winced and grabbed his belly.

"Are you alright?"

"Hmm… yes just seems like our sweet little one wants to kick his way out early!"

Kīde gave Yashima another kiss then shifted Yashima off his lap so he could pick him up and carry him to bed.

"There better?"

"Hmm yes!"

"You still look a little uncomfortable dear?"

"it's nothing really...just sleepy!"

Kīde smiled and gave Yashima a kiss on his forehead then smiled to hide his worry as his beloved queen drifted off to sleep unaware that as Yashima slept the king watched over him with excitement and fearful concern in his eyes while he raised his hand over Yashima's belly and summed his powerful magic.

"...it's almost time! Oh my sweet baby I know you can't wait to meet your momma and papa but you have to wait until tonight so your momma has enough strength...you don't want to hurt momma alright my little love!"

_____

Later that night Yashima woke from a terrible pain in the arms of his king who comforted him with kisses and sweet words which made Yashima beam with joy.

Yashima then noticed some strange things, Kīde's hand was glowing bright pink with his legendary cultivation magic and there were maids and healers in the room which was now filled with magic healing incense and Yashima felt instant terror.

"KĪDE THE BABY-!?" 

"Shhh… it's alright darling the baby is okay! The little one is just getting ready to make his entrance to the world!"

Despite the second wave of pain rushing through his body Yashima's eyes lit up with joy at the prospect of his dream coming true at last.

All he had ever wanted at the brothel was to be wanted and loved by someone...to have have a mate that would hold him in his arms.

And to have children that they could hold together.

Now that dream was coming true and better than he could have ever thought possible, a tender, kind and loving mate who was already such an understanding doting father.

"I'm so scared Kīde...but I'm glad your here with me so please... I know soon it will become pretty gross but will you please stay for awhile?"

"My love! All stay for as long as you need me to and I wouldn't miss this for the world!"

Said Kīde with an adoring smile then he broke down tearfully with pure joy and covered Yashima's bronze face with loving kisses.