Yashima Is On The Way Home

Kīde had carried his beloved omega in his arms wrapped up all snugly in silk and soft furs all the way back to his ship then into his royal cabin.

The royal cabin was luxurious, to say the least, which is why the king never used it since he preferred to simply sleep in a nice but smaller cabin but his poor little mate deserved more than the best.

The royal cabin was heated and had a special hanging bed that would softly rock with the sea in order to prevent seasickness or being knocked out of bed.

The bed was round and had a frame painted to look like a seashell but perhaps it's most beautiful feature was it's thick and fluffy silken sheets that were made to be as puffy as clouds and not to mention the big blue velvet pillows and thick quilt of silk and delicate goose down.

"I'm so sorry my sweet ones! It isn't much but it's warm and soft!"  He whispered lovingly with a soft kiss on the forehead as he laid the golden beauty down on the bed.

He carefully unwrapped his omega to see the dirty rags and bloodstained robes that he had forgotten in his rush.

"Oh, darling! I'm sure a medicine bath and fresh clothes will help you feel a bit better!"

Kīde called his servants to prepare a medicine bath and so they heated up the water then filled it with salts and rose petals as well as healing herbs and petals from other blossoms then sweet-smelling sap from a rare healing tree and rich goat cream then ēea pod butter.

Kīde took off Yashima's dirty clothes then carried him to the bath and carefully laid him into the bathing basin then with the help of his servants cleaned the omegas wounds and while he washed Yashima's lovely face his servants washed and combed Yashima's long golden hair while they spoke of how pretty their new queen was.

Kīde used his magic and his knowledge of medicine to help heal his mate's bruises, broken bones, cuts, wounds, internal bleeding, pains, then used the most powerful magic that he cold cultivate without hurting himself to treat his unborn child's trauma.

He had felt his heart shatter into slivers when he had first seen his mate's bare belly for when he had seen pregnant omegas before their bellies were big to accommodate their growing and healthy little ones but the belly that carried his baby was far too small especially for how far along the pregnancy was.

So he could sadly tell that his poor child was underdeveloped and severely malnourished enough to nearly have perished and still possibly not survive.

He had tried all that he could but if he used too much magic or medicine he feared that he would hurt his already fragile little one so he was left with no choice but to give up and instead gently rub circles lovingly onto his mate's belly.

"...please my sweet little one… It's true you're an angel but please stay to meet your momma and papa and don't go to heaven just yet! … please baby!"  He whispered.

He cast a special seal of protection over his child, something that the fathers of his clan did as soon as the child's life was discovered both to protect the growing child but also as the father's gift of love and devotion.

"This is a gift I should have given you both a long time ago my poor darlings!" He said as he started to cry.

"This is all my fault! I should have listened to my instincts and now my poor family are suffering!... My little loves I'm so sorry!"

He even more carefully picked his omega up and wrapped him up in a fluffy robe then tucked him into the warm soft bed then he sat down on his knees beside the edge of the bed and rested his arms on the edge of the bed where he wept bitterly into the night.

Kenji had invited Alia but she refused saying that she still had something important to do so she would have to stay but she left him a letter for Yashima. 

Kenji walked into the royal cabin and knelt beside his friend and put a hand on his shoulder.

"Kenji!... My poor mate, he's sick and my poor little baby is near death and it's all my fault! I'm such a terrible father and I don't deserve to be a husband!"

"That's not true! He's safe now and don't forget that baby has his or hers mothers strong blood! Little guy will make it!"

Kīde reached out his hand and gently placed it over Yashima's hand then Kenji did the same.

"I promise I'll help you protect them!"