The Next Day

Kīde held the omega all through the night but he couldn't sleep himself instead, he remained seated on the bed cradling his beloved in his lap snuggled against his chest.

Kīde's leg and back hurt a little but he didn't want to change position and risk disturbing Yashima who looked so peaceful and cute right now all sleepy and warm.

"You really are so adorable my love when you look happy and carefree! I'm so sorry about all that's happened to you but I promise you that you'll be able to have our baby in a home! A real home!"

He kissed the omega's golden head as he snuggled him closer causing Yashima to yawn and stretch his legs.

Yashima suddenly jumped and let out a small yelp of pain as he wrapped his arms around his mate.

"Yashima darling don't be scared just tell me where it hurts!"

Yashima blushed and hid in his mate's chest mumbling in pain.

"My darling if you are in any pain you need to tell me for the sake of the health of both yourself and our baby!"

Yashima pulled away but looked down trying to hide his blush as he tried to sit out through his pain.

Kīde was worried out of his mind but he could tell that for some reason his beloved was embarrassed.

"Sweetheart you seem embarrassed why? If you hurt you can always tell me!"

After awhile of stuttering Yashima finally felt like he could talk about his pain as it started to get worse.

"It hurts...down there!"

"Oh, sweetheart that is nothing be ashamed of and it's quite normal when expecting a baby, a warm bath should help you feel better!"

The king then shifted the omega in his arms and carried him to the bath.