Day 5. Exterrestrial Fangs

I considered myself smart. When I heard of the Area 51 Raid I knew I shouldn't of gone. But people did show up, protesting and a few arrested. However I was smart and waited. Waited until the raid passed over and a few weeks later I went there.

As if lady luck was on my side somehow managed to sneak past the guards who were heavily armed. I thought they would be my problem, ready to shoot me as I actually got into the base in the middle of nowhere. Deciding to venture in deep I continued walking.

But when two guards came out of a building I panicked. And went in the back door of the building they came out of. The thought of death led me into the secluded building with dim lighting. I could barely see, the thought of being shot led me to him.

As I backed up my back hit something and a button pressed down and I looked over as the lights as the doors locked into place making me a bit fearful on what could cause it. This all started because people wanted to 'see them aliens', but was it worse than expected.

Maybe the aliens were locked for a reason.

When I turned around I visibly jumped back where he floated in the air. Hovering at least three feet above the air eyes shut as black hair with red stripes streamed around him. With the lights glowing a blue eye with lines of red through them and a tiny black pupil in the middle.

"Who are you?"

I froze at the voice as he lowered himself to the ground. He was pale with all of his veins being a bright blue and shining through. He came up to the window as I stood breathlessly. "Are you the new. . . girl?" He asked.

"You-you are real." I stuttered out and a smirk lit his face as his eyes gleamed over. "Do you see that button?" He asked. I nodded.

"Press it." I didn't even have time to react before my finger hovered over it just as a guard walked in.

"Don't!" He screamed. Put my finger pressed it.

Air was released as the glass lowered. He smiled. And when the guard raised the gun he fired but the man swiped his finger and his neck bent the other way and the spell was broken as I screamed and he smiled.

Fangs grew as he smiled. "Aren't you humans so cute and easy to manipulate, least they know not to look in my eyes." I was frozen in fear. "But you screaming is pissing me off." He spoke and when I went to run he swiped his finger again knocking me over.

My head bounced off of the floor as blood trailed down my head and I turned around to feel his cold hand grab yank me over and see the blue veins turning red as he yanked me over with a smirk. "Such a shame you'll never see the end." He spoke.

"Cause it's going to be beautiful when they are out. But in order to do this I need energy, so glad you are here." He spoke finger trailing down my cheek as the blue in his finger turned a vibrant red as he smiled at me showing pointed fangs.

"Don't cry, I'll make it painless." He spoke watching my tears.

"You haven't hurt me like they have, I'll make it quick." He spoke lowering down to my ear. And then he licked my neck making me shiver.

"I'll be sure to savor you."

But I messed it up in one scream.

"Help!"

Anger flooded his eyes as he heard people coming over and the reloading of guns. The people coming for him to put him away. But they never got to.

"Now it's gonna hurt."

In an intense pain hit my neck as he savagely tore in as his throat glowed as did my body. The last thing I saw him was ripping his teeth out of my neck.

A grin before a burst of blue and red tinged light.

"Now it begins."

670. I actually like this. I might polish it up a little. But it's an alien vampire who feeds on energy via fangs. Really proud of it if I'm being honest. I love the way it came out. What better than a beautiful yet deadly creature. * * *

 * * *