Day 18. Crazy Witchy Aunt

She was crazy. There was no denying that. The moment she came in with the card telling me to stand in front of a clock on Halloween night at the stroke of midnight really did it in. And then her announcing she's a witch and I'd be transported back was quite something.

After sending her on her way I was spent wondering and staring at the card as I munched on candy and it handed it out to some kids. However as midnight approached curiosity struck me as I ended up standing in front of the clock pondering if I too was crazy.

The ticking came over as one minute more until midnight came over. I watched slowly as the second timer ticked away before my breath hitched and my heart sped up as I looked over as it passed the twelve and then the hand hit twelve and I looked around.

Nothing seemed to be off. "Your an idiot." I murmured to myself as I turned around however when I did I froze as the T.V. went static and lights began to spark before a big flash came and I closed my eyes covering them with my hands in fear.

And when I opened them the T.V. was gone and panic hit as I ushered over to where my phone was but it was gone and replaced with a dial phone. And ancient thing. I sucked in breath shaking my head. "She's just crazy." I spoke before walking in.

But the weird fridge and the lack of air conditioning came in but it was cool. And there was a newspaper on the table which I was quick over to grab and look at them unsure of what else to do.

1910.

I froze up as I looked outside at the old yet new houses and shook my head. I was going crazy. But nothing woke me up before my eyes hit the card. Was the aunt not that crazy after all? I ran over. Oh god. It struck.

How was I supposed to get back?

"Oh sh-"

339. I hope you guys like it! * * *

 I hope you guys like it! * * *