Day 21. Sinful

"There is no way in hell I am going work at a strip club, I'm desperate but not that desperate." I told Lust. "Your loss, it's not like I was telling you to strip for them." Lust responded leaning back as Pride glanced up from the seat he was in.

"Don't be offended Lust, she's just too prideful to be degraded like that." Pride boosted. I glared at him. Living with sins was a disaster and I should of rejected their help from the beginning. Honestly how were the seven deadly sins going to help me get back on my feet?

I have no idea what my intoxicated self was thinking when my boyfriend broke up with me and then fired me from my job leaving me not only loveless but as well as jobless and scrambling to find a job before my landlord kicked me out for lack of rent.

Being intoxicated didn't help which resulted in me sitting here with the two of the most attractive sins as the other five were out doing things. All of the sins had an effect on you and I was left with the worse. I'd rather be full of envy and snacking out on my fridge.

With Lust I felt that emotion combined with a prideful feeling and they both knew it and were entertained by it. Hence why at first I hesitated when Lust offered the job, if Pride wasn't here I most likely would of been to into the feeling to say no.

At least Pride came in handy this time for me. "You'll have to get a job eventually so you aren't on the streets." Lust spoke looking through his red hair as he brushed it from his face lustful eyes focusing in on me. "But not as a stripper." I responded.

"He was saying as a waitress if you could look at him without wanting to . . . sin you would know." Pride spoke smirking with a twist on his words as my cheeks flared red as Lust smirked adjusting himself in the chair still splayed in a position daring me closer.

The biggest desire was to touch Lust to see if he was as soft as well as muscular as he looks. Lust turned to me. "It's just serving drinks to old men wanting to see the performers just until you can find something else." Lust spoke as I watched him.

He was coaxing me forward as Pride sunk into the background to let Lust work his magic which brought regret as I now wouldn't be able to back out of it. Lust's effect was already running rampage on me. All I could do was take on in a breath trying not to suffocate under him.

"Let's give it a try then."

458. These are based off characters of mine that I am in the process of creating. * * *

 * * *