Day 9. Gypsy Terror

It was official.

That gypsy lady who lived in some sort of caravan has lost her mind. She had people come to her and pay her for fortunes and things like that. But I wasn't one for all of that spooky business especially the things she likes to show off.

It wasn't what I was interested in. However when she showed up and proclaimed I was going to die it scared me. However it didn't take me long to gather myself and send her on her way. She never told me when before I sent her off which lands me here partying.

*

Jaydon was an eventful man at the party; he was my best friend. But when he took me out to yet another party the last thing I thought was that it would be my last party. . .

Through shots of gin we somehow ended up dancing on each other with the alcohol speaking. Not to mention we were just two horny ass college students looking to get our socks knocked off in a passionate embrace of sweaty bodies. "God." Jaydon muttered. But nothing ever happened as the liquor got to Jaydon making him go collapse in the bathroom.

The party was at an expensive frat boys house. With a pounding headache I myself a cup of water as I walked my vision blurry as I looked up at the chandelier hanging above me in an almost trance like fashion at the sparkling diamonds above me glimmering in the moonlight.

My drunk mind didn't see the massive ornaments thin thread slowly begin to break. And with a quick snap it came crashing down. . . with me right above it. I didn't even have time to react before some knocked me out of the way as the thing smashed down diamonds fluttering.

Panic went about. All I could do was stand up, I was dizzy, and the alcohol was getting to me. And somehow I managed to stumble outside. My head spun as I walked praying not to trip as I hit the brick wall. "Death." I mumbled almost in a giggly type of way.

"Such a shame you have to him so soon." I didn't have time to react as the muzzle of the gun was pressed to my head.

And then the trigger was pulled as blood and brain matter splatter the wall as from afar the gypsy watched her hit the ground; just another body she predicted.

She didn't believe her.

All the gypsy could do was curse the so called gift 'bestowed' upon her; and wish the girl died from the chandelier instead, or the heavily roofied drink. . .

435. Basically the gypsy had a curse of seeing death, she saw the ways the girl could die and she got the unlucky one of a the murderer being there. Yeah. . . * * *

 * * *