Day 6. Gummy Scares

When I came across the torn up bag of gummy bears I wasn't sure how to react. Not a single small chewy bear was left. I bit my lip and looked around. Living in the middle of nowhere had its benefits, but now it was just plain up terrifying.

Maybe if I had a dog or a cat I wouldn't be so scared. But there wasn't a single living soul besides myself in this area which made it all the more scarier considering what could have done this. Anxiety and paranoia crept up into me as I remained quiet unsure of what to say. 

But I just threw away the bag and instead grabbed a bar of chocolate. As I walked I froze. There on the floor stood a blue gummy bear. "What?" I asked in confusion. And I continued walking. And as I turned another one appeared.

I couldn't comprehend as I collected gummy bears all around the house before stopping at my bedroom door where another one was. I bit my lip as I picked it up before pushing the door open slowly. It was in this moment I would regret not bringing some sort of weapon with me.

When I pushed open the door every small bear fell to the floor. And she turned over. My voice was caught in my throat as the ethereal pink haired girl with pink dots in her cheek looked at me. And a smirk crawled up onto sugary lips as I stared in awe.

"I see you found my present." She spoke getting up. Being the typical man I was I thought she was here for. . . other reasons. I was sadly mistaken. She smirked revealing sharp teeth as her pink skin hardened as she smiled. "Your mistake was buying that bag." She spoke.

"Because now you've released us." Before I could respond she came at me jaw wide spread and that was the last I ever saw before blood ran as she came at me ready to tear into my soft flesh and run my apartment with my blood.

Tearing into me the same way I would tear into a gummy bear. The way I planned to tonight. No one could even hear my screams as the last thing I saw were the gummy bears rising before it was lights out as she smiled before attacking once more.

393. Basically the gummy bears ate him. I was a bit confused on what to do with this and went half insane trying to get an idea. Hope you guys liked it!

 Hope you guys liked it!