Day 17. Demonic Tease

The club scene was a place demons mixed and the occasional angel. But it seemed I was the only one here tonight. Which was fine, this may be a time of peace but when dawn rose it no longer was. The last thing I needed was my wings taken and tossed out.

Fallen angels rarely had good fates. I ignored the incubus trying to catcall me over thankful for the glowing blade hidden in my boot. I wasn't here to fight but I could never be too careful. When I arrived at the red curtains she turned to me.

"Rosangel." The girl said with a smirk using my full name.

And I knew giving him my name wasn't the best, his sister knew it now. "It's Ros." I responded. "He's in the back-- Ros." Eve spoke with a smirk moving me back as I pasted intoxicated humans who left in states I didn't plan to. . . hopefully.

He was located in the back with the leather door which I opened to see him sitting there. On the bed in leather that looked too good on him. Just being here with the prince of hell himself could get me tossed out of hell.

"Vale." I spoke and he smirked motioning me over. "You visited Ros." Vale commented as I came over. "Don't I always?" I asked him. "Yes but Mike has been watching you." Vale responded. "Michael." I corrected and Vale smiled at me amused that he got Michael's name wrong on purpose.

"He doesn't matter." I told Vale. "It's worth it." I spoke kissing him. "I'm not that afraid of falling." I told him climbing up into Vale's lap. "You want to be the queen of hell with me?" Vale asked teasingly. "If that's what you desire." Vale smiled wickedly at me for that.

"Mm, fall first and we'll discuss it." Vale responded. "You'll be wise not to betray me." I told him. "I am a demon Ros, but I'm not that cruel I know potential when I see it." Vale smirked at me. "But dawn is approaching so we'll continue this later." Vale spoke pushing me off of him.

"You tease!" I exclaimed in anger. I didn't come to earth for fun. "I'm worth the tease." Vale spoke giving me a quick kiss. "Now Ros you can stay, but make yourself useful. And we should discuss if you being like me is so bad."

He was such a tease.

But I was ready to fall for this tease.

410. I wanted a female angel in love with a male demon. I might make a part 2. We'll see about this. * * *

 * * *