Day 15. Claps

Jimin's fingers moved swiftly and quickly over the piano his eyes focused in on the thin piece of paper in front of him as the dim fairy lights lit up his apartment and he focused in on the music drifting off into a lovely land as he performed Dream Glow on piano.

He always enjoyed playing piano enjoying the beautiful and haunting eerie music that came from the grand piano as his fingers drifted pushing each key down in sync with the music sheet. At this point his fingers naturally found each key as the music flowed through the house.

He hummed along with it slender fingers pressing each key down before he reached the last of the notes and brought them out as they echoed through his apartment. Jimin smiled as he looked around at the piano and apartment which he had decorated in Halloween decorations to get into the Halloween spirit.

He had enjoyed the song he had played. But someone else had as well.

A clap resounded through the room and Jimin jolted up with surprise nearly falling out of his seat in front of the piano as frantic eyes searched the room for the intruder in his room.

Sickness crawled into him as he looked behind to see a girl with a knife in her hand with bits of blood. "Getting through the bodyguards was worth hearing you play, I'm sure I'll be hearing much more of that." She spoke and Jimin went still his slender body in flight-or-fight mode.

A crazed fangirl stood in front of him with a bloody weapon that she no doubt put in his bodyguard outside who rented an apartment next to him. She smiled at him as she pushed herself off the counter and grinned. "You'll play more want you Mochi?" She asked.

Jimin watched paralyzed in complete and utter shock as she smiled. "Oh I know you will Mochi." She spoke using the endeared nickname. And the last thing Jimin saw was her coming at him knife raised and ready to be used.

336. I don't have a bias, but my favorites are Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook. Hope you guys enjoyed! * * *

 Hope you guys enjoyed! * * *