Day 8. Thicker than Blood

There was so many reasons on why opening our small coven to the others would be beneficial. Being a small nofesteriu coven had cons, but if we invited people into the coven it would help. Not only would it give us protection but it would give us a chance to meet people.

Don't let the books fool you; werewolves and vampires aren't enemies like everyone tries to say they are. It isn't a 'cat vs. dog' type of situation. One some cats and dogs get along, but comparing a vampire to a cat and a werewolf a dog is an insult.

If anything werewolves were cool, especially the alphas son, I wouldn't mind him near my coffin when I sleep.

Ghosts were a bit more harder to get to communicate with you. Picky ones and they typically wanted something in return. After all they were stuck on the plain of the living for a reason.

And depending on how they died depended on why they were there. "Which is why we should be a bit more aware on ghosts." I spoke telling my dad; the coven leader as he looked at me. "No murderers and be careful of murder victims they either don't know they are dead or desire revenge." I told him.

"Noted, I already contacted the local wolf pack, and have agreed to do a merge of our land, of course just the neutral territory until we see if it works." Dad spoke and I nodded at that with a smile on my face.

"What about zombies and ghouls?" Dad asked.

"No." I spoke.

"They belong in graveyards for reasons unless you find sane versions of a zombie then no. All they crave is human flesh. Zombies would turn our feeders and ghouls bite to kill. And we have an oath to protect the humans who offer us blood." I told him.

Dad nodded as he put ink to paper on what he was writing. "Thank you for helping Ny. At the neutral territory the alpha's son is waiting for you." He spoke and I smiled watching as the sun went down in the sky assuring me safety.

If the movies got one thing right it was that vampires burned in the sunlight. Standing in the sunlight would burn us. And soon I was out of the crypt that my father owned, the association we belonged to. And then I disappeared off into the night to go meet up and make this start for real.

407. I wish we could have bigger word counts but I am managing! * * *

 I wish we could have bigger word counts but I am managing! * * *