Day 24. A Sight of Death

Being in this house was like a flashback into the 1900s but I liked it. Just another day was passing by as I sat down on the old couch feeling it give in around my weight as I smiled and sat down before turning on the T.V. to do some screen time.

Besides my work on the desktop I only did two hours of screen time, but today was a weekend which was dedicated to two movies with a bag of popcorn coated in white cheddar seasoning which was quite enjoyable in my opinion. Once more I put the movie in.

And it began to work up. The screen showed the horror movie playing and I smiled as I leaned back a smile on my face as I sat there quite proud of myself. A movie night as a way to reward for my hard work at my job and around the house.

This was the perfect way to cool off and it was quite joyful as I leaned back and grinned. The movie continued to play before it flickered which I ignored. The T.V. was old after all. However it began to flicker before going static.

"What?" I spoke getting up.

But as I went over it began to form images causing me to take a step back. Through the static I could see someone. . . me. But it wasn't just any image. . . it was me staring at the T.V. looking confused. But it was an image in the T.V. not a reflection.

The air was chilly just as I saw the dark figure at the door. "Run." The voice was hoarse as I saw a flicker of a girl in the corner of my eyes just as the window crashed in as a man in all black came in with a knife.

A literal butcher knife like the one from the movies as I stared up like a deer caught in the headlights. I never got to run as blood spilled and the girl watched on sadly.

335. I'm a day behind which I apologize on, I was getting a bunch of chapters missed up. Hopefully by today or tomorrow I'll be back on track! * * *

 Hopefully by today or tomorrow I'll be back on track! * * *