Just Another Prologue

🌹🌹🌹

🌹🌹🌹

"Hey baby, false alarm her water didn't break. I'm at your house. You don't have to leave early enjoy your night." I say hanging up the phone. It was pouring down raining and I forgot my umbrella in my house so I know I had to run for it. I sighed and grabbed my purse before getting out of the car.

I ran straight to the porch jumping over puddles and dodging raindrops as if this was The Matrix.

I unlocked the front door and something felt off. I looked around and just couldn't put my finger on it.

I walked over to the couch and plopped down taking off my royal blue puffer jacket. I started to take off my shoes and then I realized that the light in the living room was already on when I walked inside.

He never left his lights on when he leaves.

I stood up and walked into the kitchen headed straight to the door that leads to the garage. I opened the door and Jonathan's car was parked in its normal spot.

A confused look appeared upon my face. I walked back into the living room and stood at the bottom of the staircase. The faint sound of Jupiter Love was playing and my stomach fell to my ass.

Calm down.

Don't do it.

I paced back and forth trying to think of my next move before I killed somebody. Old me would have ran into the kitchen grabbed a knife and started slicing and dicing their asses.

I took a deep breath before walking up the stairs. There were heels at the top of the stairs. The further I walked down the hall, the more clothes I found scattered on the floor and the louder the music grew.

I could hear the sounds of moans and my blood began to boil. I'm going to kill them both. The door was slightly cracked so I just pushed it open.

The sight of her on top of him, grinding her hips against him made me want to throw up. I stood there staring in disbelief. I wanted to run over there, pull her off and beat her ass. But I couldn't move my feet were glued to the ground.

I knew it was God trying to prevent me from doing something crazy. I have the worst temper, when I get in the zone there's nothing that can stop. When I'm in a rage all I see is red and nothing can stop me.

My hands were shaking, my mouth went dry and I could feel my cheeks getting wet. I touched my face, I was crying.

Why are you crying bitch man up? I told my self.

The song stopped and I sniffled. He looked over at the doorway and his eyes widened.

"Ariana" He pushes the girl off him and starts to get up. I wiped my face but then they just started pouring out of my eyes. As he reached down for his boxer briefs I made a run for it.