(48) You on You

"You don't want smoke baby please believe me, cause I'm that bitch and yo nigga looking easy" We all rapped as we threw some ones in the air at the dancers.

"They taking forever with my damn wings." Dream says annoyed.

"Yo nasty ass tryna eating with all this ass in the air. You dirty" I laughed sipping my cranberry juice. I was the designated driver tonight so I couldn't drink.

"Girl those wings hit every time, ion care" Dream laughs.

"That's them damn booty flakes adding a little extra seasoning" Tae says and we both bursted our laughing.

"I swear to God I can't stand y'all" She chuckles rolling her eyes.

"Aye wassup y'all" This tall guy says as he approached.

"Hey" We all said in unison. We looked at each other to see if one of us knew the guy.

"Ari my boy said come talk to him right quick" He said to me before sipping his drink.

My eyebrows contracted "If ya boy wanna talk he gotta come over here" I replied loud enough for him to hear me over the music.

"Who's ya boy?" Dream asked.

"Tank" He replied.

My eyes widened and I looked over at Tae then at Dream. "Tank?!" We all said in the Soulja Boy voice.

My stomach dropped to my ass. I always said if Tank ever wanted me I'm dropping everything  and everyone to be with him. That's my baby for real. Something about them vocals can just make a bitch pussy throb.

"Bring him over here. There's enough room for y'all" I replied before taking a sip from my cup.

"Alright cool" The guy says and walks off.

"Bitch Tank?!" I squealed "Wait shit he prolly watching let me play it cool" I said quickly erasing the big ass kool aid smile from my face.

"Bitch didn't you just say you wanted to work things out with ya man?" Jon questioned with a laugh.

"What man?" I replied before high-fiving Dream.

"I hate y'all" He laughed rolling his eyes at us. The guy walks back over with this lightskin dude beside him.

"Ummm" I replied confused. "Nigga you said Tank"

"This is Tank whatchu mean?" He replied with a laugh.

"Nigga this is Gervonta" I said. Gervonta is a boxer who's signed with Floyd Mayweather. I forgot that they call him Tank too.

"Oh you thought I was the singer? I got the vocals though just like him" He smiles and I roll my eyes.

"Boy bye" I laugh.

"Whatchu sipping on?" Gervonta asks walking up to me and taking a seat beside me.

"This just some juice, I gotta drive us home" I swirled the ice around my cup.

"Awe okay, you looking good tonight" Gervonta smiles at me looking me up and down.

"Thank you" I smile back.

"I came to talk business I'm not tryna disrespect ya mans, even though I'm tempted" He tells me.

I just laughed "What kind of business we talking?"

"I'm tryna start doing them hostings I be seeing you doing. How much they be giving you?"

"Don't trip just know we paid around here sweetie" I was never the type to tell how much I get paid from doing the gigs I do. It's bad for business. If they try to throw out a low number to somebody else they could pull the "Well you gave Ari this much" and I'm not trying to go through that.