(25) Ari Don't Need More Press

Ariana

"Jonathan please go take your fucking pictures and leave me alone"

My blood has been boiling for the past twenty minutes. I really wanted to fight everybody I laid eyes on. Everything and everyone was just irritating me. I was feeling so many emotions I didn't know if I wanted to scream or cry. I just wanted to fly back home but no, I had to see all their fucking faces for another night.

I just couldn't believe Jonathan would sleep with some lame ass bitch. First she shows up at his court hearing and now she's trying to get her five seconds of fame. I just wanted to beat her ass one good time because that ass whooping I gave her before obviously wasn't enough.

What was pissing me off even more is that she waited this long. I was over it, I was passed this. But now I have relive it again with the worlds opinion while I'm fucking pregnant. Who the fuck am I? Khloe Kardashian?

What was she gaining by telling people she fucked him?

She purposely waited until I posted him earlier basically confirming the rumors that we were back together. This shit is so fucking embarrassing. Why couldn't the bitch just get the dick and keep her mouth shut. She's not going to get paid from this she's really just a clout chasing ass hoe.

To top this all off people basically know I'm pregnant which just makes it worse.

I didn't even want to check my instagram to see all the comments people were probably leaving on my page. I didn't want to respond to the texts Tae, Dream and Jayda were sending me. I just wanted to be left alone until my hormones weren't raging.

I sat there just staring into oblivion trying to calm myself down. We were around a bunch of people and I didn't want them to think I was a raging cunt.

I knew they ass saw the posts though so I had every right to be mad and they should understand.

"Arnold Imma need for you to find out her address and give it to me" I say looking at him.

He laughs and shakes his head "She just want some attention. It'll be old news by tomorrow"

"It's old news now though. That shit happened months ago"

"Bitches be lame." He shrugs his shoulders.

"Bitches gon get they ass whooped fucking with me" I reply finally getting on my phone. I opened the groupchat and they were sending different screenshots.

"They're trying to say she's the one with the fucking baby!" I said loudly and the whole room came to a stand still. I was practically seeing red at this point. I could see everybody pulling out their phones. I could see their mouths moving but I couldn't hear a word they were saying. I was too pissed.