(56) The Matrimony

***

"Ima shoot on a nigga no dribble I pull up with 200 bows in my rental" I rapped as I lit up my blunt

"This muhfucka tight as hell" Rich says coming out the bathroom readjusting his tie.

"Aye man I look good as fuck" Stunna says looking at himself in the mirror. I could hear a knock at the door followed my Arnold's voice.

"We don't got a runaway husband do we?" He says as he walked inside.

"Nah I'm chilling" I chuckled as I pressed the blunt to my lips.

"Nigga put that shit out. You need to be sober for this" He says snatching the blunt from my hand before I could even take a single pull, "Memories nigga" He took a pull from the blunt and then ashed it out.

"I can't believe this nigga getting married" Kidd says shaking his head.

"Never thought I'd see the day" Rich chuckles.

I got up from the chair and put on my suit jacket. I looked in the mirror and brushed my hair. "It's show time fellas" I said rubbing my hands together. I sprayed on a little cologne and we all headed out the room.

I walked down the hall and I could see Ariana's dad standing with his wife. I knew a part of Ariana wanted him here even though she hated him. He was her dad and she still wanted her dad at her wedding.

"Wassup Pops" I said as I approached him. I dapped up with him and then gave his wife a hug.

"How you feeling?" He asks me.

"I feel good." I said with a sigh.

"I just wanted to thank you for inviting me. I really appreciate this"

"It's no big deal" I shrugged my shoulders.

"I know giving you my blessing doesn't matter but just know that I do give it to you. No matter how bad our relationship is Ari is still my little girl and I want the best for her. All I ask is that no matter what keep loving and respecting her." He tells me.

I knew deep down in his heart that him not having a relationship with Ari pained him. I couldn't even imagine not being in my daughter's life. He wasn't there for her first love, first heartbreak, or when Journee was born. I know he doesn't have anybody but himself to blame but still. I wanted him to be here for at least this moment in her life.

"I appreciate it and I will." We dapped up once more and I walked off.

"Look at my baby" I could hear my mom's voice say as we walked into the room. I walked over to her and gave her a hug.