(50) Audemar

"Brand new Lamborghini fuck a cop car" I rapped into the mic before holding it out to the crowd to join in

Threw my peripheral vision I could see somebody running up on me. I looked over to see it was just Stunna.

"Nigga the fuck are you doing?" I say taking my ear piece out my ear so I could hear him. He leans in so I could hear him "Ari just called. Someone broke into the house. She was talking to me and then started panicking and shit"

"What?" I said furrowing my eyebrows. My heart got to racing fast "I'm so sorry but I have to end the show it's a family emergency. I love y'all, I'm sorry again" I say before running off the stage.

"What's going? What are you doing?" Arnold asks.

"Somebody broke in the fucking house" I said rushing to the dressing room for my shit.

"What? Is Ari and the baby okay?"

"Ion know she was calm and then she just started panicking" Stunna replied following close behind. I burst into the dressing and started to look for my shit. I couldn't even think clear. I grabbed my phone off the charger and saw I had a missed call from her.

"Fuck fuck fuck" I said under my breath.

"I got the keys" Stunna says reaching for my car keys off the table.

"I'm right behind y'all" Rich says ashing out his blunt.

We all ran out the dressing room not even worried about security chasing after us. We burst out the backdoor not caring about being attacked by fans or anything. I was prepared to swing on anybody getting in the way. Luckily the venues security caught up with us and kept everybody away.

We just went straight to the car. I started up the car and sped off before Stunna even closed his door.

"What did she say when she called?" I asked him dialing her number.

"All she said was somebody in the house and then she got to panicking. She kept saying there's no money in the house."

"I just took all the money out the house. Right before I went to yo crib I put all that shit in the bank. Ion even know why I did it, something just told me to do it" I replied.

The call went straight to voicemail and I started to panic even more. Just the thought of them being in danger right now had me on edge. I kept calling and calling but she never picked up the phone. I was ready to kill a nigga at this point. I reached into the glove compartment for my gun and sat it on my lap. The car ride felt like forever. I just wanted to get to them.