(42) Interviews

***

"Bae wake up" I say and shrugged the shoulder he was laying on. He sat up rubbing his eyes before looking around.

"We're here" I told him as I unbuckled my seatbelt.

The driver gets out and opens the door for us. We hopped out the car and was escorted over to the front door. We walked inside and I let Jon lead the way.

"Took y'all asses long enough" Arnold says standing up from the chair and handing Jonathan a cup of tea.

"I was up on time, it was his fault." I reply quickly pointing the finger.

"Damn that's how you gon do me?" Jon chuckles shaking his head, "In my defense this is my first night sleeping without a baby waking me up"

"Imma give you a pass this time. Next time Imma just make you break some bread. I want a nice watch too" He laughs as they walked down the hall.

"Hey" I say to Stunna giving him a side hug.

"Wassup"

We walked into the room and was immediately greeted. Jon, Arnold, Stunna shook hands with everybody whilst I just stood back.

"Hey Ari. How are you?" Angela Yee asked me giving me a hug.

"I'm good and you"

"You look good girl. It don't look like you just had a baby" She tells me.

"Thanks" I smile.

"Hey" I waved at Charlemagne and DJ Envy before sitting in a chair in the corner. Arnold later joined me as Jon and Stunna got situated at the table for their interview.

"Morning everybody is DJ Envy, Angela Yee, Charlemagne Tha God. We are The Breakfast Club we got a special guest in the building, we got Dababy"

"That's right. Not just Dababy, Stunna 4 Vegas is here. Billion Dolla Entertainment"

"Billion Dolla Baby Entertainment" Jon added in with his raspy morning voice.

I sat back in my chair and opened up my email. These interviews are usually about an hour long so I knew I needed to do something to occupy my time.

This was Jon's first interview since he took his break to be with Journee and I. He dropped some new music and was here to promote it. He's started back doing shows so he's starting to be away more.. I was just going to stay home and take care of my baby as usual but he insisted on me getting out the house and taking a short break.

I read all the emails my manager forwarded to me. Right now I was only doing brand deals I wasn't officially ready to dive back into club hosting. Having to spend every weekend away from my baby isn't something I'm ready to do just yet. She's still so young I barely wanted to be separated from her just for this.

I could feel eyes on me causing me to look up from my phone. Everyone was looking at me "Huh?"

"See she wasn't even paying attention" DJ Envy chuckles and everyone laughs

"What happened?" I asked with a fake laugh because I was confused.

"Charlemagne was asking them if they had groupies and side pieces. I said of course DaBaby doesn't he got a girl" Angela Yee tells me.