(11) Missing You

Just as I was about to lean in to kiss him I stopped myself.

"Y-You should go" I grab the shot glasses and quickly walked over to the sink. Where the fuck is Tae? I had to talk to somebody about this.

"You're right...my bad if I made you feel uncomfortable" Jay replies.

"Ari I got you some bundles girl" I hear Tae's voice say. He walks into the kitchen and a confused look appeared on his face.

"Jay this is Tae my best friend. Tae this is Jon's friend" I tell him as I lean against the counter.

"Hey" They both say in unison.

"I umm was just leaving. I'll see you Ari" Jay leaves out the kitchen and Tae and I just stared at each other until we heard the front door close.

"Bitch what the fuck?" Tae finally speaks.

"We almost kissed!" I exclaimed.

"Ariana!" Tae eyes widened. "I know!"

"What the fuck happened?" He chuckles walking over to the refrigerator.

"He came to check up on me. He was saying shit like if I was his he'd be here for me. Then he gave me that look and my panties were almost off. I had to catch myself" I reply crossing my arms over my chest, "I don't even know why I let him. I figured he was just being nice. I should've known he was plottin"

"That's the one always swiping up on yo shit?" Tae questions and I nod my head.

"At least you didn't kiss him prolly was a test."

"Yeah probably." I say with a head nod. "If I was to cheat it wouldn't be with his friend. That's some hoe ass shit"

I don't know why girls think fucking a nigga's friend will hurt him. All they're going to do is clown you, call you all types of things except your name, and still remain friends with the nigga. I can't even count on my hands how many girls have embarrassed themselves trying to make a nigga mad. Save yourself the time girls, these niggas do not care

"I'm gonna go take bath" I say with a sigh. "Should I tell him?"

"Fuck no. Y'all ain't do nothing, he'll be fine" 

I walked upstairs to my bedroom and started to draw a bath. I poured in a little Epson Salt and some bubbles before stripping down. I pressed play on one of my playlists on my phone and Wasted Love started to play. I stepped into the bath and the water felt like hell against my skin but I toughed it out and still sat down.

Ding! Ding!

My phone vibrated on the floor beside the tub. I reached over and grabbed it, it was a text from Jonathan.

I miss you
Delivered: 11:23Pm

My fingers danced around the screen as I tried to think of something to say. I quickly snapped a photo and started to type in the screen,

  I quickly snapped a photo and started to type in the screen,

Session 32 |DaBaby|On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara