(34) Because Of You

Jonathan

•Jonathan•

***

The smell of bacon woke me up from my sleep. I jumped out of bed and ran into the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. Once I was done I went straight to the kitchen so I could eat whatever Ariana was cooking up.

"She like to cut up when she ride. We gon end up havin some kids" Ari rapped a long to my song. I watched as she moved from the stove to the counter transferring the food from the skillet to a plate.

Once she got all the food on the plates she grabbed her phone and snapped a picture of her creation. I cleared my throat just as the song started to end and she jumped a little.

"You scared me" She says cleaning her chest.

"My fault" I chuckle.

"Happy birthday bae" She smiles from ear to ear walking over to me with open arms.

"Thank you baby" I wrap my arms around her waist and slid them down to her ass grabbing two handfuls. She kisses my lips softly and passionately before I pulled away still holding her body against mine.

"Shouldn't you be in bed? Why are you down here cooking?"

"It's my baby daddy birthday I had to whip him up something nice" She replies looking back at the counter. She turns back to me "C'mon let's eat. I'm hungry" She kisses my lips again before walking away. She grabs both plates and sits them down at the table.

I sat down at the table and just the sight of the food made my mouth water. She made some shrimp and grits with a side of bacon, scrambled eggs and a biscuit.

"Awe shit you hooked me up" I said rubbing my hands together.

"Which one?" I hear her ask. I look over and she was holding up a bottle of orange and apple juice.

"Apple." I replied grabbing my fork and dug in without her. She came to the table with two glasses of apple juice and sat them down.

"Is it good?" She questions finally sitting down at the table with me.

I nod my head stuffing my mouth with grits "You did ya shit"

Her plate definitely didn't have as much food as mine but I knew I'd probably end up eating some of her food.

"Do you have any plans today before your show?"

I shake my head no "Nah, I just gotta go get a haircut"

"Oooh can I come?"